Chapter 23

~ Jade's P.O.V~

Two weeks! Two god damn weeks that I've been stuck here. They've done almost every possible method of werewolf torture there is. Starvation, silver, wolves bane and the list goes on and on.

" Jake please. I need you " I tried to mind link him.

Nothing.

I was slowly going insane. My wolf had disappeared when they injected too much wolves bane into my system. I couldn't mind link anyone and the stupid guards never said a word. That stupid bloodsucker that had kidnapped me never came back. I now had cuts and bruises that were all over my face and body. Since my wolf was gone I couldn't heal like normal werewolf.

I needed to get out.

~ Jake's P.O.V~

" TWO FRICKEN WEEKS! TWO WEEKS! " I screamed.
" Alpha, it's like she just vanished. We can't find a single trace of her sent anywhere " One of my trackers said.

I walked out of the room. I couldn't take this. I needed to find Jade.

" I'm going to rip the head off of that stupid bloodsucker " My wolf growled.
" Same here " I replied.

I walked outside and punched yet another hole in one of the trees.

-----------------------

I was in wolf form and running around the woods when one of my frackers mind linked me.

" Alpha. We have found traces of her sent " He said.
" Where?! " I yelled.
" Far East of the pack house " He replied.

I ran as fast as I could. I saw my trackers standing there as I approached. I walked over and smelt her sent. I followed the little trail of her sent and it lead me to an old and abandoned knife making factory.

" Some one please " I heard Jade mind link.
" Jade! Don't worry, I'm coming " I yelled back.
" Jake " She said quietly.
" I---" I began.
" It's a trap " she said quickly.

Suddenly nets fell from the trees above us and vampires surrounded us. I gave out a loud growl and ripped the nets. The vampires moved aside and then, I saw the one bloodsucker whose head I wanted to rip off.

" Well, well, well. Looks like Jake came to join the party " The bloodsucker said.

I growled at him in response.

" Ah but you wouldn't want your darling mate to get hurt. Would you? " He asked.

I stopped moving when I saw 5 bloodsuckers holding Jade with a silver knife to her throat. She had cuts and bruises all over her face, which meant her wolf was gone and she couldn't heal properly. She stopped thrashing around when she saw me. Her eyes locked onto mine and she looked so scared.

" Don't worry. I'm going to get you out " I said to her .
" It's not me I'm worried about " She replied.

~ Jade's P.O.V~

I knew by the small amount of wolves Jake was with that we would all die if a fight broke out. Not to mention they were all trackers not pack warriors. So, I did the only thing I could think of.

" James " I mind linked him.
" Jade! Are you ok? Jake told me what happened " He replied.
" I'm ok but I need your help. Follow Jake's sent and bring your best warriors here. We'll have to fight some bloodsuckers " I answered.
" We will be there in five minutes. Stall so we can make it " He said before cutting me out.

" Now Jake. Your going to do as I say or else I will hurt your little mate " The bloodsucker said.
" Over my dead body " I spat at him.
" That can be arranged " He smirked as he walked over to me.

I quickly elbowed one of the guys that was holding me and grabbed the knife from one of the other vampire. I kicked off everyone else and held the knife at the bloodsucker.

" Try me " I replied.

Suddenly I heard a loud howl.

It was James.

Then something was put into my neck. I moved my hand and pulled out a needle. Those bloodsuckers used more wolves bane! I fell to the ground and the last thing I saw was the wolves ripping the bloodsuckers to shreds.

-----------------

Beep

Beep

Beep

Shut the hell up!

I tried to move but I couldn't. I slowly tried to open my eyes and it worked but I quickly closed them due to the bright light.

" Dim the lights " I heard someone say.

I slowly tried to open them again. I looked and saw people standing around me.

" Luna, are you alright? " One asked.

I noticed him as one of the pack doctors.

" Yeah but I can't move a lot " I replied quietly.
" That's cause of the wolves bane. We currently got most of it out of your system but we can't get all of it without you loosing too much blood" He said.

Suddenly someone burst into the room. I looked and saw Jake running in.

" Jade " He gasped.
" Hey " I smiled.

He ran over and hugged me. Sparks shot throughout my body and I hugged him back. I heard everyone gasp and then Jake pulled away.

" How did he do that? " I asked.
" Try talking to your wolf " The doctor said.

" Emma? " I asked.
" I'm back " She barked.

" That's what I thought " The doctor smiled.

I gave him a confused look.

" His wolf brought yours back and then your wolf healed the wolves bane damage " He explained.

I smiled and looked at Jake.

" I'm missed you Jade " He said as he hugged me again.
" I missed you too " I replied as I hugged him back.
" And i'm so so so sorry " He added.
" It's not your fault " I said.
" You're never leaving me again " He smiled.
" Don't worry Jake, I won't " I smiled back.

949 words.

Feel free to point out any mistakes. Just don't be rude about it