Epilogue

~ Jade's P.O.V~

Three years. It's been three years since Jake asked me to marry him. I looked at my wedding ring and smiled. Mine was a gold ring with a diamond while Jake's was a pure god ring.

" JJ!! " Bella yelled as she ran towards me. She jumped into my arms and I walked into the living room.

A lot has happened since then. Me and Jake got married, so did James and Iris. Me and Jake had also adopted Bella. She was so happy when she found out and I've always seen her smiling since she moved here. I'm so happy that she loves living here with us and being here with us.

" What's up? " I asked.
" Jake won't get me ice cream!! " She cried.
" JAKE! " I yelled.
" What? " He asked as he walked downstairs.
" We're going for ice cream " I said.
" Yay! " Bella smiled as she ran to the door.
" Can we run? " Bella asked while Jake just smiled.
" Sure " I replied with a smile.

Bella is a early shifter. Normally you don't shift until your 16, she sifted at 8. She loved being a werewolf. Me and Jake had been teaching her everything she needs to know. She is a really fast learner and has already learned to control her wolf and she has accomplished most of what she needed to do. We had also found out her wolf's name was Skyler. Her wolf was white and light grey.

" Let's go " I said as I got off the couch.

We all walked into the woods and shifted. Then we ran. Bella's small wolf running along side me and Jakes huge ones. Bella looked at me and I gave her a wolffish smile. She smiled back and ran faster. Me and Jake stayed at the same pace but made sure we could see Bella.

--------------

We all shifted behind some trees and walked to the ice cream parlour. We walked inside and up to the counter.

" What can I get you? " A man asked.
" One scoop of chocolate " Jake said.
" One scoop of Cookies N Cream please " Bella answered.
" One scoop of Rocky Road please " I replied.

The man got the ice cream and handed us ours. We payed and sat down at a table. Then we happily began eating.

" I love you guys " Bella announced.
" Love you too Bella " I said.
" Love you too " Jake said as well.
" And ice cream " Bella laughed with a smile.

We all burst out laughing.

I may have a crazy little life but I wouldn't trade nor change anything about it for the world.

The end!

I want to thank all of you so much for your love and support. I know I say this a lot but you guys don't know how happy I am that you guys liked my story and writing. I've been through a lot and writing here on Wattpad is honestly my little escape. Thank you guys💞

431 words. Feel free to point out any mistakes. Just don't be rude about it.