Episode 10

Few months later

Jackson

Today was the day Ayy'Verynn's position was getting filled. I stood beside the other members of the board. I gave Ayy'Verynn's shares to Richard. Its what she would have wanted.

"Today is a day we didnt want to have to face. We lost not only a brilliant surgeon but a part of the family. Dr. Alexander-Avery's legacy will live on in this hospital. I did everything I could that night. Unfortunaltley despite my best efforts we lost a great woman. I am proud of all her accomplishments. She has won the Harper Avery 2 times and has done ground breaking research in fetal surgery alomg with her other speacialties. Some of her friends and family have some things to say." Dr. Bailey said.

"Hello, I am Dr. Ameila Sheppard. I am Dr. Alexander-Avery's sister. She was a great person. She strived to be the best at everything she did. She was left on our doorstep when she was only 2 months old. When our brother died she helped me through a lot. She helped me realize that life goes on. She is in a better place watching over us. She left a lot of her knowledge here and i hope we all learn from it." Amy said.

"Hi im Dr. Meredith Grey. I am Ayy'Verynn's sister in law. She was honestly the greatest person in the world. She was kind and very passionate about her work. She loved and cared for every patient she met. I'm going to let one of her many sucess stories speak with you. Trina Raheem." Meredith said.

"My baby girl was born with her heart beating out of her chest. Dr. Alexander-Avery helped me from day one. Now Alexandra is 5 years old amd lives a very happy life. My husband and I owe it all to Dr. Alexander-Avery. Dr. Avery you had a very good wife and we are sorry for your loses." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

After everyone spoke a few words about her. It was time to meet her replacement.

"Everyone our new NeoNatal surgeon Dr. Claire Marks." Dr. Bailey said.

"Thank you, I know I will never be able to replace Dr. Alexander. I have studied her work and I hope to be just as good as her. Thank you for having me." The woman said.