Chapter 2

Just like we practiced, I think. Captain jumps first, Then it's Tony and I. First Tony jumps down, seconds after he does I jump after him, landing as gently as I can on his back. Once I'm on he starts his engines and flys to the giant air craft. I look at it in aw. If that thing hits the city, it could kill millions of lives.
  "Ok, I'm gonna take you to the  top and you're gonna find a way inside" says Tony through his ear piece.
"Yup, got it!" I respond. I slowly balance my self on Tony's back.
"Steady...steady....NOW!"  Tony signals me to jump.
   I jump as high as I can and as far as I can. I made it. The impact didn't hurt too much. If you land properly, like I did, and have special boots to lessen the impact when you jump off from a high place it doesn't hurt too much.
   I get up, shake it off, and run on top of the air craft, feeling the wind in my short, dirty blonde hair. I stop and look around.
  "Tony, how do I get in?" I say through my earpiece.
  "Did you Look down?" He suggests.
I look down to find a hatch inches away from my feet.
"Oh" I say. I hear Tony laughing through the ear piece.
"Oh shut up"
"He's never gonna let that down" I hear Cap say.
  I shake my head, smiling behind my mask. Before I open the the hatch, I place my ear to the ground and listen for anyone.
  ...no one. I open the hatch as quietly as I can. I fall in landing on my feet. I look around. I don't see anyone, but certainly hear them. And they're close. I rub my fingertips together, making an electromagnetic pulse. I point my fingers to the metal ceiling and let them lift my body off the floor. I waited for the right time to pounce on them. Two thugs come around the corner, not suspecting a thing. They're speaking in German.
Why is it always Germans? I think.
I ready myself to land on them.
Ready...now! I release my magnetic current and fall on top of the two thugs and subdue them easily, barely making a sound. I look around. No one saw.
"Ok, I'm in. What now?" I say
"Wanda and I are right behind you" Clint is the one that answers. "We'll make a way for Cap and Stark to get the leader. Winky, you can land the air craft"
"Ok, on it" I say.
"HEY! YOU THERE!" I turn around to see three angry looking guys. Time to charge up.
I flick my fingers to make static electricity. The three men charge at me like a bunch of rhinos. I jump on the closest one and dig my long sharp nails, or should I say claws, into the mans chest and electrocute him. He screams in pain until he passes out, or he's dead, not really sure. I look up and see the 2 other men, aiming their guns, ready to shoot me. I know what to do.
I turn transparent, almost completely invisible. They look around confused and terrified. I grab both of their heads and slam them to the ground, frying their brains. I stand up and take a breather.
"Not to shabby" I say to myself.
I suddenly jump. Did I actually see that? I think I saw a man with a metal arm at the corner of my eye. I look over to where I thought I saw him, then I hear something behind me and jump.

"Woah woah, it's just us" says Clint.
I sigh with relief. Clint and Wanda are here.
"We found those guys you took down. Nice job" says Wanda.
"Thanks. Where's the control room so I can land this thing?" I ask
"It's on the top floor, you can't miss it" answers Clint.
"Ok, thanks" I run off.

                    •      •     •    •
  I made it to the control room. Now I need to land this thing.
  "Ok you got this" I encourage myself. I look at all of the buttons and leavers.
I know what buttons to push. I can do this, I think. I pull a leaver and the air craft slows down. I push a blue button, and then a red one, and then a green.
  Suddenly a keyboard shows up on the wind shield. A code? It needs a code?
  "Cap we got a problem" I say.
"What's wrong?" He answers.
"I'm trying to activate emergency landing but it needs a 6 digit code" I explain.
"Oh, I think I can help" Clint chimes in.
"Great, what's the code?" I ask.
"Hold on" I hear him grunt, probably fighting off thugs.
"Ok, try: 266745"
"Ok..." I type in the code. Decline.
"That didn't work"
"Ok, uh try: 778455"
I punch in the code. Decline.
"That didn't work either" I say getting anxious.
"433167" I'm about to punch it in, but a loud bang and a sharp pain in my leg stops me.

Sorry the first chapter was short hope this makes up for it. Enjoy!