Halloween

<<Marichat>> I know it's not Halloween. But I had inspiration.
Now, ONWARDS FELLOW MARICHAT SHIPPERS!
<<Edit:2/28/18>> <<Another edit: 4/10/20>>
*Original content*

  "No," Marinette said to her friend, Alya. "I am so not doing this." This made Alya upset. "Oh c'mon! Please Mari?" She begged. Mari just shook her head, 'no'. "Whyyyy???"

   The bluenette held up a feminine, skin-tight Chat Noir costume while Alya already had her Ladybug one on. It was Halloween night and the girls were almost ready to go have fun. If only one other girl would participate.

  "Because, who is Ladybug without her Chat Noir? And who are you without me? Please Mari?" Alya begged, then starting getting down on her knees and folding her hands. "I'll do anything!" She continued. "Fine, fine, but only if you ask Nino on a date!" Marinette rationalized. She had seen the small glances Alya had made toward him on a daily basis. She was determined to make them a thing just as Alya was determined to make Adrien and Marinette a thing.

  "DEAL!" The blogger said with a pink tint on her cheeks. Marinette made her way to her bathroom to put the costume on. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Marinette groaned. "Hey, it's not the end of the world, Marinette. Besides, look at how happy you made Alya!" Tikki said, flying to the faucet and sitting there while her chosen gets changed. "Yea, I know. At least I won't be seeing Chat like this tonight." Said Marinette.

  Once she was done changing, she went out to Alya to notify her that she was ready. The costume was hugging her curves, which is something Alya just had to point out. "Oh my goodness Mari! You look so good! I'm sure Adrien would notice you now!" She teased. "Alya!"

---------------------------------------------

  They were on there way to the carnival. It was a short walk to the park from Marinette's apartment and confectionary. The two friends were meeting Adrien and Nino there, however, one of the two girls didn't know that.

  When they got there, the two boys were waiting for them at the entrance. Adrien was a vampire for Halloween, having donned a black, silky cape with fangs and white make-up for paleness.  Nino was a professional DJ, having donned normal multi-colored DJ clothes. (Surprising, right?)

  "Alya, what are they doing here? I thought is was just going to be you and me! I can't face Adrien, you know this!" Marinette whisper-shouted to the other female. "Well, looks like you'll have to." Alya said. 'All alone as well.' She thought.

  They approached the two boys, sneaking up behind them. "On the count of three." Alya mouthed and Marinette nodded in understanding. "1." They raised both of their hands '2." One step closer.... "3." "Happy Halloween!" They shouted, placing their hands on the boy's shoulders. "Ahh! What the heck girls?! Why did you do that?!" Nino screamed, falling on his butt. Adrien was about to attack on instinct before he turned around and froze seeing the two females.

  When he saw Marinette, he blushed but turned his head so neither of them could see. 'W-what is she wearing?!' He thought. Alya saw his expression, then smirked. "Hey, Nino and I are going to ride the farris wheel, see ya!" Alya suddenly exclaimed and without warning, grabbed Nino's hand and dashed towards the Farris wheel, leaving a blushing vampire and black cat alone.

  "What was that for?!" Nino yelled. Alya glared at him and it finally clicked in. "So we're going with that plan, huh?" He questioned slyly. "Yep!" Alya replied, popping the 'p'.

--

  "U-umm n-nice costume....M-Mari.." Adrien stuttered. "Oh! U-umm t-too you! I m-mean, y-you too!" They stood there in silence. Awkward silence. "S-so....what do you want to do?" Adrien asked, breaking the silence whilst scarring the back on his neck, wishing to make things better. "O-oh ummm I g-guess w-we c-could m-maybe u-um g-get some food?" She stuttered, sounding more like a question. "Oh, well I'm not supposed to eat anything unhealthy..." Adrien said. It was true. For his modeling and for his father, he had not eaten something unhealthy in quit a while.