Its...OK

A/n
well, your in for a long chapter. Anyways....OMG 1K READS?! WHAT?! I NEVR THOUGHT PPL WOULD CHOOSE TO READ MY CRAP! Thank u so much! And by now, u know, I'll be slow with updates. Writers block. Anyways, here.
<<*special* fem reader x Chat Noir>> *original* enjoy!
Fav color=(f/c)
Eye color=(e/c)
Your name=(Y/N)
Last Name=(L/N)
Favorite flavored pizza=(F/f/p)
Hair color=(h/c)
You went to school, just like everyone else. You had a house, just like everyone else. You had a family, just..like...everyone else. At least, that's what they all assumed.

No one could be sure of anything when it came to you. You were considered the 'Mysterious' one in the school. The only thing anyone knew about you, was your name and gender. But not really what you looked like. You always come to school wearing a (f/c) light jacket that was always too big, adorned with blue jean pants/shorts/skirts. (Take your pick) But the thing that got you teased the most, is the fact that you always whore the hoodie up. You were constantly teased about it by the two witches of the school. They could never get enough.

I bet your wondering as to what this secret you hold to you is. Well, I'll tell you. It's your secret after all. Later. But don't worry, soon, you will not only know this secret.

"Ugh, can't you at least wear something decent for once in your life!? It's really no wonder you have no friends, you creep!" Heh. We all know who that is. "Go away, Chloe. I'm not in the mood to deal with your crap today. Really I'm not." It's true, you never had any friends. You had this, aura if you will. An aura that screamed to stay away if they wanted to be alive. Everyone got the hint. Everyone except two. And one of them was right here bothering you. You tried so very hard to not let it bother you, but failed. Your ears twitched in anger, and you were, oh so very close to ripping her to pieces. But you can't.

I mean, you could, but that would be rude.

"Oh no! She's so angry! Whatcha going to do about it? Bite me like the vampire you are? Turn me into your filthy kind?" So..close. Anger bubbled in the depths of your stomach, searing  through your veins. Your teeth clenched in upmost anger, your canines showing to be sharper than normal people's.  Oh how badly you wanted to bite that horrific finger being rudely pointed at you, like the 'vampire' she claims you to be. Oh, how you so badly wanted to punch her, beat her up and show her what she deserves. So badly did you want to do so much more, so much.

But you didn't.

Instead, you wore your mask. Your famous emotionless expression. Even when her hand was threateningly close to your hood. "What are you even hiding behind here anyway? Is your hair that bad?" Before she could even touch you, your hand was flying forward on its own accord, catching her manicured monster hand in yours.

You glared at her with that same emotionless expression. The shadow covering half your face disturbed and moving slightly more towards your hair line. It became slightly lighter, just enough to see your eyes. "Back. Off." You growled, anger dripping off those two simple words. No one even glanced at the back row. For a second, or two, she looked absolutely horrified. Like you where just about to decapitate her. And you were.

Before she even had a chance to open her mouth, the school bell cut through the thick tension, being the knife that could do so. She ripped her hand out of your grasp, and scrambled to her seat. Right after she did so, the teacher entered the classroom, ready to start the lesson.

-- Magic time skip
To After class brought to you by, Tiny box Tim--

It was finally free period. The period where people could communicate with their friends. A time to eat food. It was lunch. Everyone enjoyed lunch, everyone but you.