Not a chapter

This has nothing to do with this book, nor Miraculous Ladybug. This is simply going to be a small moment and describe it in as much detail as possible. To get better. Without further ado, my little OC I made up. Tell me whatcha think. <<Another edit 4/10/20>>

There she sat, at the edge. The chlorine water only halfway up her shin as she dangled her feet in the warm substance. Her skin, causing ripples in the water the longer her feet stayed in the pool. The bright sun of the early morning beating down on her back. Her wet, brown hair swaying ever so slightly in the warm, summer breeze. She watched the reflection of the ripples through the clear water on the hard concert down below. Her grey-blue irises scanned the entirety of the pool, watching as her younger sibling (only by a year) swam gracefully and silently in the 8 ft deep water. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. The smell of a warm Summers breeze mixed with the chlorine of the water before her filled her with peace. As she listened carefully, she heard the faint sound of birds singing along with the breeze that was flying past her, along with the distant sound of cars on the road a little ways away. It truly was peaceful for the time being. As she opened her eyes, she stood on her feet. She looks at the puddle from where she sat from being in the water before. She went over to her guardian for the moment and put her blue cased, space-themed phone on the table. Afterward, she took a running start and jumped in the pool to join her sibling. The warm water touched her skin elegantly once again.

So. It's not the best in the world, but it'll do for now. Word count:315. Stay miraculous.