You're mine now M'lady~ (pt 2)

Whelp. Here ya go! Enjoy!

      Marinette's wrist and ankles were rubbed raw. All week, she had kept to herself. When Adrien was away, she would pull and tug on her restraints, not that it did anything. Right now, she was sitting on the bed, sobbing her heart out with her head between her knees. She was thinking about all the things she had and hadn't done in her life. Now, she wouldn't ever be able to do the things she so desperately hoped to do.

      She was cold, tired, and kinda hungry. She refused to eat and sleep. Adrien would often scold her about it and would stay in the room until she did fall asleep or eat. Why her? What did she do to deserve this? She thought she was a good person. She thought she did good things; helping people, doing all her tasks, finishing her homework, anything good. So what exactly did she do wrong?

      While she was sobbing, she didn't even register the opening and closing of a door just a few feet away from her. "My Princess, I'm home!" the voice exclaimed. Said 'Princess' nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden outburst. She calmed down and looked up, then looked down and mumbled, "Go away...I wish to not see you." even when her voice was low, she was clearly heard. There was tapping on the floor-presumably footsteps-and a hand on her shoulder.

    "Marinette, you can't ignore and refuse me for much longer." said Adrien, his tone dark and unwelcoming contrasting the smooth velvety voice he used to greet her. He grabbed her chin with his index finger and thumb and raised her head, Marinette's eyes meeting his own. She looked into his dark emerald irises as he scanned her own ocean blue ones. "You will love me, Marinette. You don't have a choice. We are soulmates, partners, lovers. We were meant to be." said Adrien. He then leaned in close and kissed her fully on the lips. She tried to rip away, but he snaked his arm around her back and held her firmly close. She gave up and sat there, but she didn't kiss back.

   She suddenly heard a voice in her head. It was high-pitched and didn't seem all that scary. By the tone of its voice, Marinette concluded that the voice was a she. Said voice introduced herself as Tikki, her inner conscience. "Marinette, what are you doing?" exclaimed Tikki . Marinette held the urge to shrug her shoulders to indicate that she didn't know. Tikki, however, seemed to understand. "You are stronger than this, you can fight back. Show him that you won't be pushed around like this!" encouraged Tikki. She had a point. What was she doing?

    But then she realized, if she wanted out, she would have to gain his trust. Pushing him away might not do her too good, but she should go slowly as to not seem suspicious. "That's right Mari, way to think!" encouraged Tikki once again. With all her might, Marinette shoved Adrien off of her before anything could escalate and succeeded. He stumbled back, and looked at her with mixed emotions. Some anger, bewilderment, awe, but mostly disappointment. It suddenly turned into full rage and quietly murmured, "You will love me. You do not have a choice..." He stomped out of the room, slamming the door shut. Marinette flinched at the sound, but she silently cheered herself on. This conscience of hers would be the very thing leading to her escape. Like in that one movie, she would let her conscience be her guide.

***

         "You won't let her go, Adrien. She will be yours, and she will learn to love you." said an annoying voice residing in Adrien's head. Plagg, Adrien's conscience, is the voice that had helped Adrien get Marinette to be his. Plagg told him what to do, and how to do it. Right now, Adrien was pacing back and forth, something he had done ever since he was little, to get rid of his stress. Usually, he would see Marinette to help calm his nerves in times like this, but he could tell she wasn't too keen on seeing him. He would let her have her space, for now.

        "Maybe you should be kinder to her, or something. I don't know or care much anymore." said Plagg. That was helpful. Maybe he should just give her some more time to herself. Yes, that might work. He would do anything to make sure his princess would be as comfortable with him as he was with her. He would push her to it with force if necessary.