Purrrove it

<<Marichat>> comic <<edit: 5/29/18>> <<Another edit 4/10/20>>

  Marinette and Chat Noir were on Marinette's balcony just enjoying each other's company. 'I don't know when it started,' Chat thought. 'but I have spent more time with Marinette ever since I found out that we have a lot in common, and I enjoy it.'

  He glanced over to Marinette to find her staring at him. "Staring at me, Princess? I know my purrrrfect body is  irresistible." He smiled. "Uh actually, I've been thinking about something." She replied. "About what?" He asked, pointing to her, his tail swishing like it had a mind of his own. "I wonder, you look thoughtful sometimes." She said, sitting up straight. "So I've been thinking about your flirting behavior could be hiding something." She said.

  "Interesting," He grinned. "but I must disappoint you. I enjoy a little bit of flirting, especially with you, Princess." He said crawling closer to her, careful of his balance in the railing. "Should I purrrove it?" He purred, moving closer. "Really?" She questioned. "Sure. I'll show you-" She cut him off. "Ok. Kiss me." She said with a daring look on her face.

  Chat was close to her face, his full of shock and a blush on his face. He fell off the railing. "Knew it." She said, looking down at him. "Ahm...w-well...I'm just...ehh.." He stuttered, his heart beating fast, a blush on his face.

  He quickly stood back up. "This was..just a surprise for me. I wouldn't have expected this from you, because..don't get me wrong but.." He paused. She didn't say anything. "I think, it's not that I don't want to kiss you, I just think...you should just kiss the person you like, right?" He asked, dusting himself off. "I see," she said, disappointed. Chat picked up on it and scratched the back of his neck, confused. 'If he knew I was Ladybug...I bet his answer would be different.' She looked at him sadly.

  He grabbed her chin with his thumb and pointer finger and lifted her head. She blushed. "What was that? Did I hear a little disappointment in your voice, my Princess?" He asked as he slid his hand to her cheek and she cupped it. He grabbed her face with both his hands. "N-no! Why would I-" "You can't lie very well. And to be honest...I have no problem with kissing you. But I thought you only wanted to irritate me, and I didn't want to force you to kiss me if you didn't like me." He said.

  He tilted her head upwards. "Tell me if I should stop." He said, leaning closer to her face. Their noses were touching. Closer and closer..until finally their lips met. He pulled her closer by her waist. They disconnected, only to reconnect.

  Her arms were wrapped around his neck. His arms still wrapped around her waist as they tilted their heads to deepen the kiss. They disconnected, only to reconnect once again. One of his hands slid up to the back of her head. They finally broke away. "I think that I purrroved it enough, right?" He said smiling with a blush on his face. "You did. Hehe" she replied.
////////THE END/////////