Fluff

<<Marichat>> *original (This was an idea my friend came up with)WARNING: this can get sad <<edit: 5/30/18>> <<Another edit 4/10/20>>

WARNING: this can get sad <<edit: 5/30/18>> <<Another edit 4/10/20>>

It was a warm, yet cloudy day out in the streets of Paris. You could tell it was about to rain, just by looking at the sky. But one person didn't care. No, he in fact, sat there, even when it started to sprinkle, then pour. He sat there, thinking about what happened earlier.

  ~~~~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~~~

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" He shouted. He was drunk, and on all of the days, it was because it was her birthday. She has been gone for only a year already, but it has taken a toll on the man, (I feel so wrong for writing this😣) and poor Adrien was the victim of all his harsh words.

  He stood at the bottom of the steps, watching his father in tears as he said those four words that affected him so much. He ran right to his room, and slammed the door. But no one seemed to care, no one ever cared, it seemed.

  He slid his back down the door and sobbed. His kwami, Plagg, was there trying to comfort his chosen. But it was to no avail, for that was not something the cat-creature was good at. Adrien walked over to his computer and looked at the old pictures of his mother and him after hooking up his phone.

  Some even had his used-to-be loving father. Still crying his feelings, he thought of his friends. People he knew card about him. And one shy girl in particular.

  Marinette Dupain-Chang. The shy, sweet, caring, and beautiful girl that he knew would always be there for him, but there was also Ladybug. His Lady. He would go search for her, but he knew she wouldn't be out at this time.

  He had visited Marinette a numerous amount of times after the Evilistarator incident. He had come to find out how sweet and sassy she could be. Almost like Ladybug, but, she always seems to shy to be her. "....Plagg, claws out."  Adrien mumbled. He just wanted to feel free right now, even if it was going to rain.

  He jumped out of his window, and was off in the dark, cool night.

~~~~~~flashback end~~~~~~~~

And that leads us to where he is now, sitting alone on top of a balcony railing, staring off into space. He was so lost in thought, that he didn't even notice a trapdoor opening, and the umbrella that was now over his dripping head. When finally noticed that there were no more raindrops falling harshly on his head, he looked up, then to both of his sides.

  "Chat? What are you doing out here? It's freezing and raining out here! Come inside!" Said a very familiar voice from behind him. "P-Princess! What are you doing here?" Chat Noir questioned. The rain may have covered his tears, but anyone could still tell he was crying do to his red eyes and frequent sniffles.

  "I live here." She retorted. "O-oh, r-right." "Now, come inside before you catch a cold!" She said and before he could reject, she grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. He didn't feel like leaving after he smelled the glorious sweets just downstairs and the homely feeling that lived there as well as the sweet bakers' daughter.

  He climbed down the stairway that led from the trapdoor, to her bed, and then to her floor. As he did this, Marinette went to her bathroom and grabbed a towel for him to dry himself with. Once she was back, she gave him the towel, and he dried himself.

  "So, what's wrong? Why were you crying on the balcony?" She asked soothingly. He looked down and stayed silent for a bit. "If you don't want to tell me, the-" she didn't get a chance to finish before he spoke up. "My father..." He started. "Your father what?" "My father said some things...he said it was my fault for my mother's disappearance. He-he blamed me and-and..." He choked out a sob.

  "Hey, hey, it ok," she said as she went over to him and hugged him. He immediately held her back in a tight embrace. "I'm sure he didn't mean it." She said as the lightly scratched his head. He cried in her shoulder, hugging her tighter every second.

  "I miss her. I miss her so much!" he cried.  "I'm sure you do," she responded and whispered sweet nothings to him. After a while, he finally pulled back and looked deep into her bluebell eyes, and whispered out a "Thank you". She just smiled at him and suggested that they talk for a while.

  They were now on her bed, talking about whatever. They laughed and had fun and the bluenette didn't dare bring up her heroine persona. After laughing at a joke, they calmed down and looked into each other's eyes. "Hey, Chat?" She questioned. "Yes Purrrrincess?" She rolls her eyes and asked, "Do you like anyone? Like, like-like anyone?" She didn't know why she asked, but did so anyway. "Yea, why?" She felt a pang of jealously and didn't know why. "Do you?" He asked. "U-um y-yes I do.." She answered. He, too, felt a pang of jealousy.

  "Who?" He asked. "Just, someone in my class." She said. By now, her face flushed pink. "What about you?" "Just...someone." He said. They looked at each other once more, and this time, slowly leaned in. They leaned in closer, and closer, until their lips met. Sparks were flying in both of there hearts. It was magical and very passionate. It didn't last long, sadly. They pulled away, and looked in each other's eyes. They were shocked.

  Chat suddenly leaned in again, but a hand was pressed to his lips. "But, what about your crush?" She asked. "She can wait. What about your crush?" She paused for a moment before replying, "He can wait too." They smiled, and Marinette kissed him on his cheek. "Ya missed." He said and kissed her fully on the lips.

---------------Time Skip---------------

  They were now laying in Mari's bed, tired from being up so late. Marinette was laying down, her head on the wall and Chat Noir on her stomach. (The picture above) She was currently scratching his head comfortingly while he purred, and both were looking at the glow in the dark stars that were in her ceiling. As they were slowing drifting off to sleep, they both whispered at the same time, "Je'Teme, Marinette/Chaton." And were asleep without any worry in the world.

~~~~~~~~~DA END~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I hope you enjoyed it! Have a Miraculous day! (Word count, 112o words)