Chapter 1: The x One-of-a-Kind x Bracelets

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-SMASH!

"Jesus Christ, it's like that fucking alarm clock gets louder every day." I mumble as I get out of bed. Kicking my feet off the side of the bed I check my drawers for anything decent to wear to school today. "Can't find anything, guess I could wear what I wore to school last week." I get dressed and start thinking 'Should I eat breakfast, or should I wait to eat until dinner? What am I thinking breakfast is the most important meal of the day if I don't eat breakfast then my stomach will be growling all day!' "OK! I have decided to eat breakfast today!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip to the end of the school day, brought to you by Saitama missing the toilet paper sale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd PoV

Kazuki walked through the halls to get to her locker, as she walked she heard some people talking so she went to investigate. She approached the people who were talking and hid, while she was hiding she saw that they were bullies and we're bullying her friend Killanna, once she saw Killanna being bullied she got angry so she snuck behind the bullies and hit 3 out of 5 in the correct place on the back of the neck (so basically she knocked 3 out of 5 bullies out) the other two turned around and saw Kazuki and immediately got scared and ran away (Kazuki has a reputation of the strongest person in the school, and prettiest girl too) "Are you ok Killanna?" Kazuki asked.

"Yup! Ne, Ne Kazuki do you wanna go shopping?"

"Sure but, do you have enough moolah to pay for yourself? Because I only have enough moolah to pay for myself."

"Yeah, my mom lent me $20 so add that to the $30 that I already have I have $50 altogether."

"Luckyyy~ I only have $20."

"It's okay cuz your poor.😉"

"Wow. I'm so glad my BEST friend thinks so highly of me.😑"

"Well, when you put it that way it sounds bad. I can lend you some moolah depending on the item.😊"

Just then Kazuki's face light up in a bright smile that could blind an unsuspecting person.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is what makes you the best friend a person can have!"

"Stuhp your gahnnah mek meh blughsh!" (Translation: Stop your gonna make me blush)

"Too late you're already blushing~."

"Phht, what are you talking about I'm not blushing!"

"Ooooh~ I know why you're blushing your thinking of your animoo crush~ aren't you~. What was his name again? Oh! I know it was-"

"Shut up don't say it and I wasn't thinking about him. Geez!"

"It was Leorio wasn't it~." Kazuki said and started running saying "Hurry up I'm gonna leave you behind!"

"Wait, what? Wait for me dumbass!"

"Language!"

"What it's not like you don't curse!?"

"But I don't yell them!"

"Whatever! Geez! How are you so freaking fast!?" (Killanna said freaking instead of fucking because she didn't want to be yelled at again lol)

"I was born this way baby~!"

"Can you slow down!? Please!?"

"No cuz you need your exercise cuz your gettin' fat gurl!"