Chapter 6: Hanging Out x With Gon x and Killa [Part 1]

b t dubs (by the way(I just say it like 'B T dubs)) this takes place the week before Gon goes out to catch the lord of the lake and also Kazuki and Killanna are going to be with Gon while he is trying to catch the lord of the lake.Just to clarify something, the food that Mito-san gave Killa and Kaz was before dinner was just a snack kinda but she's making dinner for everyone and also, Killa and Kaz are going to eat dinner too cuz they are still hungry.

================================================================

Kazuki PoV

After I got over my crying fit Mito-san told me and Killanna that dinner was going to be done soon and to go sit in the living room and watch TV or do what we want as long as we are not loud. I decided that I would draw, so I took out my drawing pad and my phone (Killanna and I got transported here with our necessities such as Phone, drawing pad, pencil, colored pencils, and some undergarments) and I guess Killanna had the same idea as me.

I pulled up a video on YouTube by Mark Crilley (A/N: idk if that's how you spell his name) I went to my favorite vid by him and skipped to the end to see the finished product and paused the video then I put my phone in-between us so we could draw the same thing with our different styles then I started drawing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip-30 min- brought to you by trashykawa (Oikawa)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Finally finished!' I held up my finished drawing in front of my face, I felt a smile creep onto my face as I went to the kitchen to show Mito-san......'Wait....Why am I rushing to go show Mito-san my drawing? Why am I acting like she's my mother or something?' I thought as I stopped in my tracks. There was steam coming out of my head from thinking 'I give up I don't care I'm going to be living with her for awhile so she's going to be like a mother to me anyways. I hope at least......'

I walked into the kitchen, "Mito-san! look what I drew!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Wow! That's amazing Kazuki!" Mito-san said looking very impressed

"Thank you." I said with a blush on my face. "Hey, Mito-san?"

"Yeah?" Mito-san replies

"Is there any kids on this island other than us?" I ask already knowing the answer

"Yeah, his name is 'Gon', he's my nephew." Mito-san told me with a smile, "He's the only other child on Whale Island at the moment."

"Where is he right now?" I asked really impatient, I mean who wouldn't be impatient when they're about to meet their favorite character in anime?

"He's probably out in the forest, he should be back any moment now. So be patient, okay?" Mito-san said still smiling

"Hai!" 'I'm so excited to meet Gon! Oh! I know I'll draw him! But, I'll have to hide it from everyone except for Killa'

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip -10 mins- brought to you by a cinnamon roll that is too good for this world named 'Yams' (Yamaguchi (Author-chan is all about dem references))
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I decided that I would NOT draw Gon because if Mito-san saw before I even met Gon she would get suspicious, so no drawing Gonna until I've known him for a bit.

Wow, I just realized how tired I am "Killa?" I asked, I looked over at her and saw she was sleeping.( Killa fell asleep while kazuki was drawing so she been asleep for awhile )

Well, she's already asleep I was going to tell her I was going to go to sleep for a bit but, I guess she beat me to it.

I closed my eyes and let myself slowly slip into the darkness of slumber.