SNEAK PEEK!

Hey, peeps! So I decided, since I haven't updated this story in awhile I'd give you all a sneak peak of a part of the story I came up with one day wayyyy before I could actually use it. It takes place in the third stage of the Hunter Exams where Killua, Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and shit face– I mean Tonpa were stuck in the room for 50 hours. (ok so I'mma add a spoiler real quick to summarize what happened. I got this idea from another story that I forgot the name of right now {will probably add it here if I find it} so don't hate me because I'm using the idea, and author of the story if your reading this don't get angry at me)

Basically how they got there:

Killa and Kaz are (kinda) friends with pedo clow– I mean, Hisoka. And Hisoka calls them over to him  but little did they know that they were standing on one of the flipping stones and fell down then they got stuck with Hisoka and they fell off an edge and kept falling for a few hours and then fell on top of Kurapika and crushed him (in the comical way) wanna know why I chose Kurapika? Because I like him the LEAST I'm sorry all Kurapika lovers out there, hell I even love Pitou more than Kurapika. And if one of you guys know which story the spoiler above is from pls tell me I want to give credit to the author, anyway onto the sneak peek! *Gasps* why did I do that without taking a breath?

~~~~~°•°•°•°•°•°~~~~~
Sneak peek time~
~~~~~°•°•°•°•°•°~~~~~

Kazuki starts running around frantically trying to get away from the ex-elite assassin. He gets in front of Kazuki, she turns around but it's too late. He saw.

~~~~~°•°•°•°•°~~~~~

Yeah, sorry it was so short I don't want to spoil too much. Also, I will hopefully post the chapter that I 'sneak peeked' soon it will be funny (I hope) and I don't think it will be that long because I'm lazy😝. Another thing, I should be getting a new laptop soon so a lot of chappys should start showing up! 😊

Anyway, hope you enjoyed,

Ja Ne peeps!✌