Chapter 5: What Happened x Before Everything x Was Gone

A/N

This is really short but I didn't want to have the rest of the backstory in the same chapter as my next one because it would probably ruin the good mood so...

~~~~flashback continuation~~~~

We were one block away when a semi-truck swerved into our lane my sister didn't have enough time to move out of the way of the truck and we were stuck in a head-on.

*CRASH!*

Somehow my older sister and I survived but, unfortunately, my mother and my soon to be little sister had died as well.

My sister had a broken arm, but me, however, I was not so lucky. I had 5 broken ribs, broken ulna, and radius on my left arm, broken right femur, left tibia and left fibula. (HA! got all technical with ya! what'cha gonna do? what'cha gonna do? Also Kazuki is prone to depression FYI) after my sister became conscious again she rushed me to the hospital I was put on life support for a bit, but when I woke up I asked my sister -that had been there since I was unconscious- where mom was she then broke down into tears and told me, 'She didn't make it through the crash.'

I didn't even start crying, because that was when I decided I didn't need emotions because they would just break me more than I already was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, peeps! If this made you cry I'm sorry but if you didn't cry than meh I'm not good at writing sad things that can actually make ppl cry (maybe I'm just way too emotional so I cry because of some stories). If you want me to continue this background stuff than comment of you don't want me to and just want me to get on with the story than whatever I don't mind.

I've been re-watching Hunter x Hunter and it's been getting some writing ideas in my head for this story so... Be on the look out for some new chapters! Another thing I want to discuss is it okay with you peeps if I skip a few bits of the hunter exam every now and then? Please tell me if it's okay because I don't want to disappoint you peeps.
Anyway,

Ja Né peeps~!