Oh x Crap He x Saw

~~~recap~~~

~~~Back to the Story~~~

Kazuki PoV

I wanted to play a joke on Killua because I want to see how he will react. I'm really nervous because I need to make sure I don't start laughing, ok breathe Kazuki, breathe,
*Inhale*.....*exhale*. Ok here I go!

"Hey, Killua can I ask you a question?"

"You just did, but sure." OMG he's going to flip!

"What's sex?" Omg I swear I could be and actor

I can't hold my laughter in anymore! But I have to I can do this! *It fills you with DETERMINATION*

"*blushes* u-um...w-well.....s-sex i-s, um......" Omg I can't take it! I can't hold it in!

"*Laughing* KILLUA! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! IT WAS PRICELESS! DONT WORRY I ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!"

"You-- you tricked me!" Oh no he's mad, bit he's blushing from embarrassment!😂

"That wasn't my real question though."

"What WAS your real question then?!"

"Ok, ok calm down. So Killanna over there keeps on talking about this thing called, 'yaoi' and I was wondering what it was." Wow good thing I'm a GREAT liar. I was the one who introduced Killanna to yaoi.

" *Eyes widen* w-what? U-um....w-well.... ya see yaoi is um, how do I put this....Y-yaoi is--"

"PSYCH! YOU GOT TRICKED AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" He's even more angry now! OH SHIT!! HE'S OUT FOR BLOOD! IM GENUINELY SCARED RIGHT NOW!

3rd PoV

Kazuki starts running around frantically trying to get away from the ex-elite assassin. He get in front of Kazuki, she turns around but it's too late.

Killua PoV (ooooh Killua's PoV this is new)

Darn she's fast. I get in front of her and she tries to run the opposite direction, but, I got her hood but it ripped because I had my nails sharpened​ (let me clarify something I wasn't going to kill her I was just going to scare her and maybe make a little cut) but what I saw I was not expecting.....

A/N:
CLIFFHANGER!!!! I thought of this while reading a HxH story and made it probably way before the previous chapters, if I wasn't lazy.

Anyway that's all for now,

Ja Nè peeps!