Chapter 4: A x Place to x Stay

Kazuki PoV

Killanna and I found a way to temporarily hide our ears and tail, we tucked our ears under our hair, we hid our tails by taking off our clothing and wrapping our tails around our body then putting our clothing back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip-30 minutes- brought to you by, Killua's cat face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killanna and I finally got to the town and went straight to the clothing shop because we needed our tails/ears to be free because our ears and tails were at their limit. It took a lot of willpower to keep our ears flattened this long and also our tails were starting to get very uncomfortable squished up against our bodies.

Killanna picked out her cloak (we had to get a cloak because a hoodie wasn't enough to cover both our ears and tail) Killanna got a white cloak, and I got a black cloak ya know to match my outfit and everything duh.

That took away about 60,000 Jenny (60 US dollars) that would leave us with about, 40,000 (40 US dollars). We went to a small restaurant/food place/McDonald's wannabe and order the cheapest meal which was Mac n' Cheese (like the delicious kind you get at Applebee's). We ate our food and got left with only 20,000 jenny (20 US dollars).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip-dusk- brought to you by, yurio and his feline-ness
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was starting to get dark and we had no place to stay and with what little money we had we couldn't get a hotel room for the night, so we went to the only place we could think of going; Gon's house.

We started walking up the hill that lead to Gon's house while we were walking we, of course, needed to let out all our fangirling and we probably looked like maniacs because we were screaming I mean what fangirl (or boy) in their right mind would NOT fangirl at this moment?

We got to Gon's house and knocked on the door, no answer. We knocked on the door again, no answer. We knocked again "Is anyone home?", no answer. We gave up and decided to just sleep in the forest, the door opens right when we turn around. "May I help you?" She says as Killanna and I turn around only to be greeted by a beautiful red-haired woman.

"Um, y-yes. You see well we are the only family we have left and we were left with very little jenny, and we were living in the forest barely surviving on the little food we could buy, and some forest animals took our food and we were fine for almost a week but we started to feel like collapsing all the time, so we managed to make it to a place we could spend the least amount of jenny but, that still left us broke." I know lying isn't good but we would need to come up with a background story at some point in time and I'm a great liar.

"Oh, you poor girls come on in I'll get you something to eat." Mito-san said.

My eyes gleamed as if with hope (but you see I was simply lying still) as I looked up at her I made sure that she could see my face (To show her what my eyes looked like (you know the gleam)).

We walked inside, "So, what are your names girls?" Mito-san asked.

"I'm Kazuki Momoichi, and that's my twin sister...." I said pointing to Killa "I'm Killanna Momoichi....." Killa said finishing my sentence, "Hajimameshite!" We said and bowed.

"I'm Mito-san nice to meet you." Mito-san said with a smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip-30 min- brought to you by......... A lazy Author-Chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mito-san put the full plates of food in front of us, I started to get tears in my eyes (fake) as I shadowed my face Mito-san looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just that I haven't had a home-cooked meal since my parents died." I said as a year slopes down my face and onto the table (fake).

Mito-san walks up to me and hugs me "shhh shhh, it's ok, let it all out." She said in a calm, soothing, and mothering voice. This time there were real tears, memories of my family's car accident start to flood my mind.

~~~~flashback~~~~

'Hey mommy look what I found' little me said I was about 4 at the time. 'Kazuki put that down now.' Mommy said in a demanding voice I was startled by her horrified yet frightened voice.
'But mommy it looks like daddy's.' little me whined.

She grabbed the bloodied gun and threw it away from me and told me,

'Don't ever touch things like that okay?' she said.

'I promise mommy' little me said and hugged her tight. 'Mommy can we go home now?' little me asked my mother.

My mother nodded and called out, 'Kalluka we're going now!'

'Okay mom!' my elder sister called back.

My mother at the time was pregnant with my younger sister which was to be named, Ichiga cute name right.

We got all settled in the car, my sister was 15 years old at the time too and she had a license permit, so she was allowed to drive the car if a licensed adult was in the car too, and my sister is a really good driver.

We were only a block away from the house when....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger! Sorry for the long wait but, I don't think I'll be able to make the hunter exam on April 1st I'll try tho, it's just so hard to update when there are so many interesting books on Wattpad that are like taunting you saying, "come over here and read me~. you don't need to write that boring book~, just come over here and read me~ read me to your hearts content~ ah~~~~~ don't touch me like that it gets me all---" ahem! ending it there this is not a lemon/lime/fluff/smut book and it was getting a little heated 😂.
Anyway,
Ja Nè peeps!

Word count: 915