Chapter 7: Hanging Out x With Gon x and Killa [Part 2]

Hey, peeps! Good news my mom allowed me to borrow her iPad for a bit😄! *cheering* I know, I know my mom is awesome. Anyway, on to the story!

(Edit: Do note that this was a while ago, I found my phone but my computer is still broken. But! I did get a kindle, so that's good right?)

Kazuki PoV

Everybody finished eating and it was time to start cleaning up. Killa and I started to wash the dishes. Once we got finished cleaning the dishes everybody already go their jobs done so now it was time to go to bed.

"We don't have an extra room are you guys okay with sleeping in my room with me?" Mito-san asked us

"Is it ok if we sleep in the same room with Gon? If it's okay with him of course. Because I'd like to get to know him, since we've never really had anyone other than ourselves and I'm pretty sure Killanna feels the same way." I said

"It's okay if they sleep in my room...." Gon started "....and I want to get to know them too, I mean I've never had a friend either *laughs*." He ended

"Okay fine... BUT! No sleeping in the same bed, and no staying up to late! Am I making myself clear?" Mito-san told us

"Yes Ma'am!" We all said together while saluting

I turned to Gon, "So are you going to show us to your room or are your just going to stand there?" Killanna said all sassily

"Ah *sheepish laugh*, right sorry, this way." Gon said sheepishly

We walked up the stairs and headed down the hallway for a bit passing by 2 rooms and the bathroom then finnally got to Gon's room jeez that took forever. (A/N: let me know if I'm getting better at first person. I think I may be getting better but I'm not sure so please tell me. Anyway back to the story!)

Me and Killanna stepped inside his room. Wow, it's a lot cleaner that I expected.. I look around I see that he has a bunk bed which is strange but I'll ignore it for now.

Killanna's PoV (Reader: wow amazing! A PoV change! how long has it been since the last one?

Me: shut up.

Reader: T~T

Me: no I'm sorry I didn't mean it! Come back I need the views! (jk jk))

"I call the top bunk!" Wow me and Kazuki are totally in sync its so cool! It's like we're Hikaru and Kaoru or otherwise known as the Hitachiin brothers (A/N: OMFG! I just found out that I have the same birthday as Hikaru and Kaoru!! *FANGIRL SCREAMS!!!!!!!*)

"Ok, can you guys share the bed or would one of you like the bottom bed?" Gon asked, hmm..... Let's see how wide is the bed.... It's seems fine we can share the bed.

"It's big enough for the both of us, and plus, if we didn't sleep in the same bed we would get nightmares." Kazuki told Gon, I nodded my head in agreement, I mean it's true it happens in the real world too that's why we're so close.

"Why?" I'll let Kazuki explain it cuz she's better at explaining this and I think she she has a better hypothesis about it than I do.

"We really don't know why, but my hypothesis is that, we get nightmares because we are the only family we have left, and we, or really I saw our family die before my eyes. I get the nightmares way more than she does, that's why we never separate because if we did we'd be driven to madness." Wow that was some in depth stuff.

"Oh, ok I see I'll make sure to never let you guys get separated then!" Gon said with an adorable smile like seriously it's ADORABLE!

I look over at Kazuki, and motion her to come next to me because she was sitting on the bottom bunk while explaining. She walks over and I motion her to lend me her ear, she obliges and I whisper,