Chapter 10

"And was he hot?" Sam asks while biting his pencil.

We're about to have our chemistry class and since I've told him about Damien he has been all over me asking questions. We decided to sit at the last row so that we could talk without worrying about the professor calling us for not paying attention.

"Yes he was. He even offered me a ride but I said no. I'm stupid." Sam's blue eyes deviate from me and directly to the door.

"Oh my God. Is that?" He points to the guy walking in dressed in a suit. Pretty much every single girl swoons when they see him. I take a look closer and I realize that it is Damien.

"That's..." Sam repeats and I nod. "Wow."

"Hello class. As you may or may not know, professor Humbridge is taking a few days off. I'll be the substitute for as long as he is away." He binds his hair and everyone is enchanted by him. His smile, his glare, everything about him is perfect. "I'm Damien Frost, and I'm occupying you Mondays and Wednesdays mornings, and Thursday's last period. I hope we'll make the best out of it."

What the hell am I saying? Emery you need to focus. He's a professor not a college student.

"Wow." Sam repeats for the hundredth time and I roll my eyes. "And you've seen him naked... Lucky."

"No need to pout", I look once again and as he writes a few formulas on the board. It's a cloudy day outside and I'm starting to think it wasn't a very good choice to bring this dress. I didn't have anything more to wear. I need to go shopping.

"And no. I didn't saw him naked..." Sam finishes writing on his computer and looks at me confused. "He saw me." And right when I said this, Damien calls for my name.

"Miss Styles. You seem to be very chatty today." He climbs the small steps and stops by my side. "Why don't you enunciate Lavoisier's law and exemplify it on the board?"

I'm still lost in his eyes and the group of girls in front of me they all smile at him. Sam is drawling and I'm still sitting.

"Go on." He gives me the chalk and when I stand up our height difference is huge. I look like Frodo standing next to Gandalf. "It's basic so I hope you won't do any mistakes."

After writing the principle I think of a simple but not so simple equation. When I'm done I give him back the chalk and he smiles.

"Very well, Emery please, go back to your seat." I walk as fast as I can and Damien indicates a few pages for us to resume and find a reaction that wouldn't produce any kind of waste.

"Girl." Sam smiles as he takes his glasses of.

"Guy." I repeat his actions and sit once again. Damien proceeds with his class and we try to be discreet. But with Sam that's impossible.

"First that Malik hottie and now professor Frost? You're on a lucky row!"

"Only you to say something like that. And there's only disgust between me and Caleb", as I talk I remove the polish from my nails and watch the hours on my phone.

"I thought you were going out with him today." I snort and look directly into his eyes.

"I'm thinking on stood him up." Sam looks disappointed and I look away.

"Seriously Em? Give him a chance, he may not be that bad." First Abby and now Sam. I seriously hope Addy isn't next, cause they're all taking his side.