the video

This picture is a painting of Keith's hair..? I had extra time in my art class. I wasn't going to post it here but everyone at my class thought it was really good for a 30-minute painting. Just thought it was interesting

FYI: there's quite a bit of dialogue in this. It's kinda cute dialogue though so that's a plus.

--------------------

It was Allura and Shiro. Shiro looked directly at the camera and began, "Hello Keith and Lance,"

From off screen Hunk muttered, "Lance and Keith sound better."

"Fine! Lance and Keith, we have come to the conclusion that you guys could apologize to each other every time you have a fight,"

"Or we could let you bond so you don't fight again!" Allura chimed in.

"I was getting to that Allura... but yes, she is correct. So we will be leaving you alone for a week in the castle for bonding."

Lance scoffed, "I could just avoid you, this castle is huge."

"The Castle is pretty big, so you will have to spend 8 hours together a day," Shiro said, almost if he knew Lance would think that.

"Well technically you only have to spend 56 hours total, 8 hours a day balances it perfectly," Allura added.

The camera flipped around to Pidge holding the wristbands in her hands, "These track where you are and give us basic data on how long you've been together. It's state of the art! Thin and comfortable, also I gave you red and blue lights for fun," she said cheerfully, her eyes twinkling. "You can't take them off by yourself, so don't even try."

Hunk appeared next to Pidge and said, "Good luck guys and remember this is for the team!"

The video cut out and left Lance and Keith just glaring at each other. "They can't be serious..." Lance said shocked.

Keith sighed. He looked at his wristband, knowing this would figuratively bind him to Lance for the next week.

Lance's mind was going light years faster than any ship could go. An entire week with Keith? He already had trouble denying that h-he liked him! No way could he make it out of this without being head over heels for him. The worst part is there was no quiznacking way that Keith would like him back! He shouldn't have pissed off Keith in the first place but it was really the only time Keith would give him attention at all.

He looked at Keith but he gave no response. He couldn't have been thinking seriously about this, could he??
----------------------

Apparently, Keith was quite serious. Lance had forgotten how dedicated he is to the team. He should have known, considering how he would be most likely to lead the Paladins if something with Shiro went wrong, still, Keith didn't show his mature side to Lance often.

Keith was walking ( or rather speed walking) down one of the many hallways in the castle, dragging Lance along by holding lances upper arm.

"Keithhhhhh, where are we going??"

"To the training room," Keith replied.

"That's really where you want to bond?" Lance asked.

"Well," Keith stopped walking and tugged on Lance's arm so he was closer to him. With a straight face Keith said, "Well, the last time we bonded, you completely forgot. Unless you have a better idea, this time at least I will get to train and hopefully see you get punched a few times."