BONAS CHAPTER + NEW STORY (slightly NSFW)

Heya! I wrote this chapter because.... reasons?

It ended so quickly.... and I was sad? I guess? So here: the last chapter I've got for you guys on this story.

Also, I'm doing an Actor AU!!!! Coolio right? Right. Stay until the end to read about what's it's going to be like \/

--NSFW-- (kinda)

Keith's mouth was on Lances faster than he could react.

He was barely out of his chair before Keith kissed him.

He expected a passionate and youthful kiss full of excitement and fast. Though Keith had moved in on Lance, it was far from fast. The kiss was a nervous one at first. Slowly, Keith moved his mouth to a rhythm. Lips on lips, but it felt like so much more. Lance trailed his hand down Keith's arm and held his hand.

Lance felt his wrist being freed from the bracelet and Keith let go of Lance to watch his own fall off. It had been 56 hours and they stared at the bracelets on the floor, thinking back to what they had gone through.

Lance smiled at Keith, who promptly looked away due to the red blush spreading across his cheeks.

Lance giggled childishly, "Keith, you just totally kissed me."

Keith grumbled something inaudible at the ground, causing Lance to guide Keith's face in his hands to eye level.
"You were saying?"

"Could I possibly do it again?"

Lance was intrigued by Keith's question and took a good long pause to think.
"Welllll, I don't knowwww. It's kinda gross to swap saliva-"

Keith grabbed Lance by the coat and pulled him in. His mouth lightly touched Lances and it set fire to the blue paladin's lips.

Lance felt the tease in Keith's kiss and stepped forward to close the gap. Lances kiss felt like water seeping into every crevice of Keith's mouth.

Before they knew it Keith and Lance were on the Blue Paladin chair.

Lance sitting on his chair with Keith on top of him. They were slow and passionate kisses but Lance was getting handsy and managed to pull Keith's coat off and had gotten his hands under his shirt.

Lance had lustful grin and was raking up Keith's body with his eyes.

Keith felt slightly uncomfortable but Lances face softened and reached up to kiss him softly.

Keith smiled against Lance's mouth. Lance remembered back to the time in his lawn. Keith was uncomfortable and almost kissed him forcefully. He didn't want him to feel that way with him again.

They had restarted their relationship. If they had tried to keep up a friendship that was built on rivalry it would only end in more fights. This relationship was built on something entirely different.

Family. It was something Keith always wanted and Lance always needed. They were each other's family now and they looked out for each other- no grudges like in their garrison days.

Keith's removed his shirt and Lance lost the jacket and shirt.

Keith trailed his hand down Lance's body, stopping on at the Jeans and looking at Lance.

"I wish these chairs reclined," Lance's eyebrows wiggled.

"Yea," Keith whispered into Lance's ear, "I would take you right here and now."

Lance didn't expect such an answer to his comment but Keith tended to surprise him time to time.

"Well..uh- is, of course, I'd be taking you- not the other way around," Lance stated.