his picture

It was the next day and they had only completed six hours yesterday. That was three fourths what they needed daily and now they'd have to find two more hours to 'bond' with each other.

Keith's solution has to wake Lance up two hours earlier than necessary.

"Lanceeeeee! Get up!" Keith knocked aggressively. "Whatever, Lance I'm coming in," He said as he pushed the button for the door to open.

What Keith saw surprised him. Considering that his room was supposed to be exactly like his own, it looked completely different. Lance tried to make it homey and like a room that was still on earth. He had posters, some of which had girls on them (Keith rolled his eyes) and others with space. Keith noticed how Lance piled extra blankets on his bed so he'd be more comfortable. He saw Lance sleeping like a baby with his headphones on, listening to music. Keith walked over to Lance about to yell and shake him awake but Keith stopped while looking at Lance. Lance was in a comfortable looking position with his arms under his pillow and was on his side. Lance was drooling a little.

That's sorta cute....

What the quiznack am I thinking?

Keith shook it off and saw Lance had a poster of earth and next to a bulletin board. Keith went up the board and saw tons of pictures stuck on it of Pidge, Hunk, and Lance. There were a few of Shiro, but the few that really stuck out to Keith were the ones of himself. Lance had taken a few pictures of him when Keith wasn't looking and stuck them right in the middle. He expected them to be bad photos of him that were silly and funny to Lance, but they were very flattering. One was of his training, another was of him was smiling at something. The one smack dab in the middle was a selfie of Lance and him.

Keith remembered taking it clearly. Lance was holding some alien tech camera and ran up to him. He said, "Take a picture with me."

"No," Lance tried to make some sort of puppy dogs eyes, but Keith just found it amusing.

Keith laughed, "No way."

Lance grabbed his shoulder and put his arm around him anyway and quickly snapped a picture. Keith was smirking and half way through rolling his eyes and Lance just looked excited.

That seemed so long ago... back then Keith and Lance only had petty fights. The picture was taken just three weeks after they first found the lions.

Keith just stood there staring at it. Lance opened his eyes to see Keith looking at all the pictures of him. Lance panicked, thinking Keith would figure out he had a cr-ccccccc-crush on him, "Keith! What the hell are you doing?"

Keith was unphased by the yelling and just muttered, "Looking at your pictures, dork." Keith moved his hand towards the selfie. Lance prepared himself for teasing or uncomfortable questions, "could you um... make a copy of this?"

"Uhhhh-oh yea!" Lance finished. Keith smiled at the ground, obviously trying to contain it but failing. Lance wished he could take a million pictures of that smile.

Keith looked back at Lance, "Well? Get up we have more training to do."

Lance groaned, "Keith I'm still sore from yesterday." Keith looked uncomfortable, "Oh uh that didn't sound so dirty in my head." Keith gave a quick nod, wanting to smooth it over quickly. Lance's lips tugged up at the mischievous idea, "Well.... I wouldn't mind if I was sore from something like that," Lance winked.

Keith felt his cheeks burn and scowled, "Shut it, Lance. Get dressed, you have 3 minutes."

He began to leave Lance's room, "But don't you wanna watch me get undressed Keith?" Keith's fists clenched and walked out the room faster.

Lance let out the breath he was holding in. Flirting so forwardly with Keith always made him nervous. Usually, he easily flirted with girls but Keith was different. He needed a lot of courage to even try. He found that trying to flirt gave Keith's that blush, and it made it all worth it.

---------

Pidge's Update Log- Day 2

Hello, Computer Diary App I created 10 minutes ago! I should have made something like this on a computer sooner. Matt would have laughed at me for writing a Diary on a computer.

Nevermind... let's recap what's going on. It's the Second Day. So far.... Keith and Lance have 6 hours total! They have to get the two hours back today to stay on track.

I guess I should talk about the meeting.... During the meeting yesterday was crazy! We all had different ideas, and none of them seemed like they could work. This was actually a combo of mine and Hunk's. My idea was to give them the wristbands and it would track how long they spent time together. We would still be on the ship in my idea with them. Hunk's idea was simply to leave them alone together... like anywhere. I suggested the castle because that way we wouldn't have to worry about their safety too heavily.

Allura was not a fan of leaving them alone in her castle, but a little push here and there and we got it together. I suspect something with Shiro to do with it. A bonus of this plan is we could plan our attack on Zarkon without having Keith and Lance fighting over every last detail. This could be our primary focus while they bond!

I think that Lance will have to come to terms with his feeling for Keith and maybe Keith will do with same with Lance. Honestly, I don't know how strongly Keith likes Lance. Lance doesn't fully realize how much he likes Keith, but Keith is harder to read in that aspect...