tumble

What just a second... is that... is that 1k views I see there.
Hell yes, it is. thanks, guys you are so cool.
*tries to act suave but is freaking out*

-------

JD shivers when a gust of wind comes through and the sun is beginning to go down. He and Keith were slowly walking back to his house where no doubt drama was happening.

Keith looked at JD shiver and held out his coat. His beloved red and white jacket. Of course, JD didn't realize the love for the jacket and slipped it on without hesitation.

He gazed at JD like he was a mirror. Similar fluffy hair when he was younger and the black t-shirt and pants. A Brooding emo aura, There were perhaps too many similarities.

He'd been left behind much like JD had. Not by a brother like Lance but by Shiro. Of course, both were unintentional but it didn't mean it didn't hurt to be left behind.

-------

Though Lance didn't hear the car, he sure heard the opening of the front door and the gasps that followed.

"L-lance!" A shorter, well-rounded lady, aka Lance's mother, shouted.
His father stood there star struck.

His mom pulled Lance into and hug and squeezed him until Lance thought he might suffocate.
"Hey, mom-"

"Where in the blazes have you been!" Lance's mother shouted after dropping Lance on the ground.
"We have been worried sick! Sick I tell you!"

His father put a hand on her shoulder, "Maria, let the boy speak."

"It's... a long long story..." Lance told his parents everything. Half way through Sebastian and Alejandro returned and confirmed his stories.

Andre was infatuated with the idea of huge lions. Lance had forgotten they were his favorite Animal. Even though it was just a favorite animal Lance hated that he forgot it.-

Keith arrived with JD who was still in his coat. Lance was beyond surprised when he saw JD wearing it.

Lance's mother squealed at the sight of Keith.
"Is this him? Keith!" Lance nodded.

Keith gave a nervous smile.
"Uh, yea... Ms.Mcclain, I'm Keith."

Ms.Mcclain got up from her chair and rushed over and pulled Keith into a hug. This was the third time he'd hugged someone today and he had to say, he did not like it.

Well...the one with Lance wasn't awful.

Because... it was voluntary... yeah that's why

"Oh! Thank you for saving our little baby and protecting him!" Lance's mom exclaimed.

Keith nodded. Saving JD was no issu-

"And I heard JD almost had a nasty fall and you caught him too!"

She hadn't been talking about JD... so 'little baby' was Lance.

"Mom seriously Keith hasn't saved me! If anything-" Lance began.

"Lance be grateful. I know Keith was the best pilot at the garrison, I mean you talked about him constantly for-"

Lance and Keith both turned a dark shade of red.
"No no, you are totally right mama, thank you so much, Keith. No need to make your point," Lance said to quickly shut up