sent home

THANK YOU FOR STILL READING!

Hey there. Sorry for this past week! I was in a musical, the sound of music for my school. It kinda sucked? I don't really like singing all that much but I love acting. The bitchy director we have temporarily really pissed me off though. Just thinking about it makes me want to rip my hair out. I know that she was stressed out but yelling at me didn't fix anything. UGH anyways enjoy that chapter!

---------- 

Allura popped up on the screen projected in the air from the wristbands. She looked tired, bags around her eyes but trying to be her cheerful self. They both remembered that the rest of them weren't on vacation like they were.

"Hello, Paladins! I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut the small talk and get back to work soon. So, right down to it, is there any place you'd like to go?"

Keith started thinking up millions of places that Pidge was telling him about. (Pidge had been studying the planets recently) So many places he could go. Moons, planets, and Pidge even spoke of a place where you could walk in the sun!

Lance thought the process was much more simple. Only one place in the entire galaxy could really make him smile.

"Home?" Lance asked quietly. The gentleness of his voice almost scared Keith. Allura's face washed over with sadness. So many things made her sad. The fact that her own planet was long gone, that Lance didn't think of the castle as home, that Lance was giving up living on earth to help them. Maybe that at the end of the day Lance still had a family that could lose him if he died. Allura smiled sadly but a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Yes Lance, of course, you can go home."

-----------------

Allura shut the video off after she gave them the instructions. She ran out the room and saw Shiro walking down the hallway. Shiro saw the red Blotchiness on her cheeks and her tired eyes.

Shiro went to her and held her shoulders, "It's okay, what's wrong Allura?"

Allura had tears streaming down her face and in tight breaths, she said, "L-lance wanted to go back home."
Shiro embraced her in a hug, not caring how her tears soaked his shirt or how her fingernails dug into his arms.
------------------

Lance and Keith were instructions were simple.
1.Get the Wormhole energy
2.Open a Wormhole to Earth
3.Leave with the Blue Lion

JUST KIDDING IT'S NOT SIMPLE. Keith and Lance had no idea what they were doing the heat was getting to them. Eventually, they figured it out and hopped into the blue lion to take back to earth.

Lance sat down in his chair and Keith stood behind him. He opened the black hole and in just minutes they were on the only side of the universe. Lance looked around frantically for the earth, and there it was. The blue and green plant with white clouds circling it.

Tears pricked Lance's eye. He tried wiping them away before Keith saw him but it was too late.

"Are you okay Lance?"

Lance nodded, "It's just been too long."

Keith nodded. Soon, they touched down in the water, to hide the blue lion from sight. Keith and Lance changed into clean clothes. Their clothes were soaked in sweat.

Lance changed quickly and was out fast. He took a look at his surroundings while waiting for Keith.

What is taking so long??

Lance felt like he was waiting for a girl in the bathroom. Which, he in fact done before. Unfortunately, his previous experiences did not yield any patience.

Keith came out of the Blue Lion sporting (surprise surprise) all black, not including his jacket. His compression pants, a black t-shirt with sheer sleeves and a black baseball cap. Suddenly Lance felt he had underdressed. He looked down, he was wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt saying 'I'm sexy and I know it' in black text over a white shirt with his infamous jacket. After reading the word he felt renewed with confidence.

"Nice leggings," Lance said, feeling the need to say something about his outfit.

"Compression Pants," Keith corrected, sending a glare in Lance's direction. Keith read Lance's shirt.

"Classic."

Lance looked confused, "What?

"Nice shirt sexy," Keith said looking smug.

Lance blushed, "Sh-shut up!" Lance marched off, not knowing where he was going, or where he was, only that Keith called him sexy and smirked at him. That's all it took for Lance's heart to burst.

---------

Sorry that it... I know it's short- TBH this week sucked for me. I got sick, had to do 4 shows of a play I didn't like, got yelled at by my director, slept a total of 16 hours for 4 days, and scrapped a project I was working on and re-did it entirely in 10 hours. So writing some Klance Fluff was hard.

I really just wanted to get something out there, hope you are still enjoying reading this....