June 26

Warning! This is your one trigger warning. If you are sensitive to certain subjects skip the second flashback.

-Brianna

---------

Lauren's POV

To say Lauren didn't sleep well would be an understatement. The reunion from the previous night brought on a lot of memories in Lauren's sleep, non of them were good. She found herself waking up 3 times that night crying. This time, she hadn't been the only one to wake up. When Lauren sat up to compose herself she felt Camila wrap her arms around her waist.

"Hey, it's okay..." Not knowing what was wrong, Camila didn't really know what else to say. Lauren removed her hands from her face and took Camila's hands in her own. "Lay with me." Camila wanted to hold the girl not understanding why she was crying. Lauren waited a moment before finally laying down on her back next the the younger girl, not making eye contact. Camila lifted her hand to pull Lauren's face towards her but she closed her eyes, tears threatening once again. Camila felt helpless.

"Talk to me." The younger girl pleaded. Lauren just kept crying. Not knowing what to do, Camila just curled up against the girls side and laid her head on her chest, listening to her heart.

Flashback

Lauren was laying on her hotel bed, reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It was her third time reading the book. She was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. Without looking at the caller ID she answered the phone.

"Hello?" She answered, tiredness in her voice.

"I just wanted to say goodnight." She knew the voice immediately and a huge smile spread across her face. "You never call to say goodnight Camz." Lauren laughed. It wasn't that they didn't say goodnight every night, they did. They spent every night in each others room until they were supposed to be in bed. Camila had left Lauren's just one hour before calling.

"I know... But I needed to call you." Camila sounded serious. Lauren set her book down on her night stand and sat up. "What is it?" She asked, concerned. Instead of an answer, Lauren heard sobs on the other line. "I'm coming over there." Lauren didn't even listen when Camila responded with "don't." Lauren knew the rules of lights out. You had to be in your own room at 11 and it was currently 11:53 but she didn't care, Camila needed her.

She left her room and walk the three doors down the hall to Camila's room. She lightly knocked and a few seconds late the door opened, except Camila wasn't standing there, no one was. Camila and just cracked it open and went to lay back down in bed. Lauren walked in and closed the door behind her.

She walked over so she was facing Camila and got under the covers, taking the smaller girl in her embrace. They didn't speak. Camila held Lauren and just cried. Lauren stroked her back and kissed her forehead, trying to calm the girl. They stayed like this for half an hour before Camila finally spoke.

"You shouldn't have come..." Lauren's attention was taken from the smell of Camila's hair and she responded with a questioning "HMM." Camila shifted her legs signaling she was nervous, Lauren kissed her head at the movement. "You're gonna hate me when you find out..." Camila cried out, once again being over taken by tears.

---------

"Lauren.." Camila broke the girl's flashback. It was the same as her dream. "Stop crying." The younger girl pleaded, stroking Lauren's face with her right hand. Camila had sat up slightly so she could look at the other girl better. "I can't.." Was all Lauren could muster out before more tears began to fall.

Camila laid on her back feeling helpless and let out a long and frustrated sigh. "Fine.." It came out more annoyed than she wanted. Lauren winced at her tone. She slowly sat up, feeling bad. 'Okay, but don't look at me it makes me nervous." Camila nodded her head and closed her eyes.