2 Months Later Part 2

Lauren's POV

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" Was all Lauren was thinking. No one was supposed to know that Lynn was there and now here she was standing in front of Lauren and Dinah looking beyond mad. Lauren watched as Dinah made her way out of the elevator, a disappointed look on her face. Just as Lynn was about to step into the elevator Dinah turned around and slapped her. Lauren stood there in shock and Lynn just kept walking, pretending nothing had happened. Lauren watched Dinah make her way to her hotel room as the elevator doors closed.

"You lied." Lynn broke the silence. Neither of them had hit a button so they were just standing in an elevator going nowhere. Lauren didn't even acknowledge the girl to her right. "Don't pretend like I'm not here just because you got caught!" Lynn screamed at her, hitting the door of the elevator with her right hand causing Lauren to jump.

"Why are you here?" Lauren asked. A confused look took over Lynn's face. "Why am I here? What the fuck kind of question is that? You know why I'm here. I'm not the one who hit the other up after finding out they were in the same town and asked them to come to their hotel room."

-----------------------

Earlier that night

"Lauren, PVRIS are in town for the next two days, they have two shows here. You can now finally meet Lynn Gunn." Dinah exclaimed. Lauren laughed. "Dinah, I don't have a crush on her will you let it go. I'm in love with Camila, you know this." Dinah just rolled her. "Yes, I know. I'm the captain of the Camren ship remember." Dinah laughs and is happy to see Lauren do the same. "But even I have to admit that Lynn is hot as hell."

Lauren couldn't deny that fact. It was a secret of hers that she was in fact attracted to Lynn Gunn. She would joke about it with Dinah but only if Camila wasn't around because mentioning that Lauren liked anyone else in front of her made Camila extremely jealous and moody. "I would like to go see them live though. Maybe I can get a few tickets."

Dinah shook her head. "It's sold out, I already looked. I was going to get you two tickets as a surprise." Lauren thought for a second. "I know a way to get into that concert." She said with a cynical smirk.

--------------------------

Lauren regretted every decision from that night. Nothing went right and now she had to face the consequences of what she had done. But that wasn't the real hard part, the hardest part was that she knew she would have to tell Camila. Despite the girl's small stature, Camila actually scared Lauren, especially when it came to Lauren having to confess something bad that she had done. Lauren knew that when Camila found out she would break up with her, and though it was Lauren who would cause it, she could already feel her heart breaking into a billion pieces just at the thought of not being with Camila for the rest of their lives.

"Get out." Lauren said under her breath.

"What?"

"GET OUT!" Lauren yelled as she pushed the button for the floor below theirs. "Get out! Leave! And don't you fucking dare speak a word of tonight to anyone. I'm warning you." Lauren yelled as the doors opened again. The look that Lauren gave Lynn let the girl know she was not messing around. Lynn walked out of the elevator and watched as Lauren pushed the Close Door button. She didn't look away until the doors were finally closed and she could hear the elevator heading back up to the floor above her.

When Lauren got to her room she slammed the door shut, not caring how much noise she made. Camila was going to leave her, she was sure of it, and there was no way to stop her. Lauren had fucked up bad, and she knew it.

----------------------

Four Hours Before

The PVRIS concert had just ended when Lauren was finally able to talk to Lynn. When she saw the lead singer Lauren couldn't help but smile, and much to Lauren's liking, Lynn smiled back. "Her there gorgeous. I saw you in the crowd. I couldn't believe my eyes. The hottest girl on the planet was at my concert." Lauren laughed at the flattery.

As the two continued to talk Lauren got lost in Lynn's eyes. It was like someone else had control over her body. Lauren didn't stop Lynn from dragging her into the bathroom. She didn't stop her from locking the door. She didn't stop her from kissing her neck. She never stopped her. It wasn't like she didn't want to stop her, she did, because Camila had her heart, but Lauren was physically incapable of forming any words to tell Lynn to stop. It wasn't until Lynn stopped kissing her that Lauren was able to form a real thought.

"Lynn, you're great, and I have a huge crush on you but I have a girlfriend." Lauren gets out between breaths. Lynn smiles at her. "Yeah that Camila Cabel right?" Lauren intellectually corrects her. "Cabello." Lynn laughs. "Sorry, I'm not very good with Spanish." She smiles and Lauren feels her knees go weak.

"We can still be friends though. Do you want to come to my hotel room? I would love to write a song with you." Lynn pretends to contemplate the invite and eventually agrees to leave with Lauren.

When they get to the hotel Lauren begins to act weird. "No one can see you. If anyone finds out I invited you over I'm toast." Lynn looks at Lauren with a confused look. "I thought we were just friends?" Lynn giggles. "We are, but one of my band mates knows that I have a crush on you so no one can see you." Lauren says as she walks into the lobby.

Lynn puts on her hood and lowers her head. "Give me your room number and floor and I'll be un in 5 minutes. Just to make sure I'm not seen." Lauren obliges and gives her the information and makes her way up to her room. It wasn't until she was alone that Lauren began to get a bad feeling in her stomach. She went to call Lynn and tell her never mind but realized she didn't have her number. "Fuck." She said under her breath just as the elevator doors opened up to her floor. There was no turning back now.