Maybe This Was a Mistake

Hey, sorry I took so long to update. I've had a lot of school work and then I left town for spring break and all of a sudden a month was over and a new one was half way through. I'm gonna try to get back to updating once a week on Fridays or Saturdays like I was before. I'm also going to try and lengthen my chapters a bit more. Thanks soooo much for 7.6k that's insane!

-Brianna

---------------

One Week Later

Camila's POV

Camila awoke in the arms she had grew so accustomed to, holding her tightly from behind. Camila honestly loved it when Lauren was the big spoon. She grabbed Lauren's left hand and pulled the girl closer to her body, planting a kiss on the back of her hand. She felt Lauren lean farther into her at the contact.

Camila laid awake like this for a while tracing a figure eight pattern on the back of Lauren's hand. She began to slowly lift up Lauren's arm so she could slip out of the bed when she felt Lauren strengthen her grip and kiss her neck right on her sweet spot. The contact made Camila weak in the stomach. She loved the power Lauren had over her body.

"Where are you going?" Lauren's raspy morning voice was Camila's weakness. It took everything in her every morning not to have sex with Lauren when she spoke. Camila felt another kiss on her neck and whatever rational thoughts she had disappeared. Camila knew what Lauren wanted, she always made it very clear. But, much to Lauren's pleading, they still had not had sex. Camila wanted it to be special, it would be her first time after all. Well, first time with someone other than herself.

When she was finally able to breath and compose a thought, Camila turned around and looked into her favorite galaxy of green orbs. She stroked a strand of hair out of Lauren's eyes holding her hand against the girl's cheek. "I love you." Lauren whispered. Camila couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face, it always happened when Lauren said those words. "I love you too." She relied, getting the same reaction from the other girl.

They laid like this for a long time, just looking into each other's eyes studying one another's souls. Camila swore that she could look into Lauren's eyes for the rest of her life and not care one bit about anything else. Those eyes were her favorite thing in this world.

"I love your eyes." Camila breaks the silence with a very slight whisper. The look on Lauren's face changes to pure happiness and love and a smile spreads across her face. "I love your eyes more." Camila just nods her head at Lauren's statement. "My eyes are poop colored, how can you possibly love them? Do you love poop or something?" Lauren chuckles and Camila's joke but then goes serious, lifting a hand to stroke Camila's cheek. "They are beautiful Camz. I have never loved a pair of eyes as much as I love yours. They tell a story, your story. When I look into your eyes I see the different shades of brown that make up your soul. I see the hurt and the love. I see everything you have ever felt. I love your eyes because they tell me exactly who you are, even when you can't speak to me yourself. Your eyes are always there for me to read." Lauren leaned forward just slightly as they were already close enough to kiss and connected their lips. The kiss was soft put full of passion and love. Lauren felt wetness on the hand that was still stroking Camila's cheek. She moved her lips from Camila's to her cheek, kissing her face softly right where her tears feel.

"Why are you crying?" Lauren asked, kissing another tear away. "Because... I don't know what I did to deserve someone so amazing. You always talk about me like I'm the most beautiful thing you have ever seen and it warms my heart to know someone loves me that much." Camila closes her eyes, trying to force back the tears but they continue to fight through her eyelids. Lauren just smiles and pulls the younger girl closer into her chest, placing a kiss on her forehead. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on, that's the truth." Lauren whispers, placing another kiss on the younger girls head.