Later That Night

If you guys ever see "Ashley don't read." It is me telling my friend there is smut coming up. She doesn't like it. Also, "Ashley" In bold is me saying it's okay for her to begin again. Just didn't want you guys to ask me why it was there. Also, this chapter is going to be on the shorter side but don't fret, I will be updating again soon. :)

-Brianna

--------------

Lauren's POV

Lauren woke up and checked the time. It was 9:30. She slowly crawled out from under the other sleeping girl and got out of bed. She called for pizza to be delivered ordering pepperoni for Camila. Looking around, Lauren realized how dirty Camila's apartment was. "Always messy." Lauren laughed to herself. Having 45 minutes until the pizza was to arrive, Lauren decided to straighten up a bit.

She started in the kitchen. It seemed as if every dish in Camila's place was dirty. She didn't even recall Camila ever cooking, seeing as she was best at making sandwiches, so it made no sense to her why 5 pans were dirty. She laughed when she noticed they all had burnt food on them. Finishing washing up the large dishes by hand, Lauren began to rinse off the plates, cups, bowls, and other small items and load them into the dishwasher, grabbing the one's in from living room and dinning room table.

She then proceeded to clean off all the counters. It took her a good 10 minutes to find Camila's cleaning supplies though, having not been under the sink like most people's. She then moved to the living room. She fixed the cushions and folded the blanket that was usually on the back of the couch. There were a few magazines on the coffee table that she organized by date and spread nicely across the left top corner of the table, placing the coasters below them. There were also three candles of assorted sizes on the table. She placed them in the opposite corner in a pyramid like shape. Satisfied with her work and heading over to the dinning room table she heard a knock at the door.

"Thank you. Keep the change." The delivery man looked at her in shock. "That's a $15 dollar tip?" He said a bit confused. "You were 2 minutes early." She said with a wink and slight laugh, thanking him again and shutting the door. Camila had woken up to the sound of the knock and was just sitting up when she smelled the pizza. "Pizza!" Lauren heard Camila exclaim as she made her way to the kitchen. She stopped in her tracks when she saw it was spotless. "You.. Cleaned?" She questioned. Lauren just smiled. "It was messy." Lauren laughed. "But you NEVER do the dishes." Camila pointed out. "Yeah, but you're special to me." Lauren kissed the girl softly on the lips followed by a bite of her pizza. Camila just smiled. "Well, thank you."

Camila turned on Netflix and started the next episode of Friends. "You STILL watch this?" Lauren joked. "Of course, it's Friends Lauren, it's iconic and all I need for entertainment." Lauren lifted on eyebrow at the younger girl. "Really?" She questioned provocatively. Camila chocked on her drink and started coughing. Lauren proceeded to laugh at the girl. "Not funny Lauren." Camila whines embarrassed at herself. "I'm sorry.." Lauren tried to suppress her laugh. "Liar!" Camila yelled fake crying, which just made Lauren laugh harder. "Sorry, really. I just like getting you worked up." Camila shot Lauren and "I'm gonna kill you." look .

Two episodes of Friends and Camila was once again be called by her bed. She yawned and laid her head down on Lauren's lap. "Sleep?" Lauren asked softly, stroking Camila's hair. Camila just nodded her head "yes." Lauren slipped her hands under the younger girl and stood up. "I..." Camila yawned. "Can walk" Lauren smiled. "I don't think you can, besides, I like carrying you." Camila smiled and snuggled into Lauren's chest taking in her sent.

Lauren slowly laid Camila on her side of the bed and began to head to the other side of the bed. Lauren stopped in her tracks, realizing she hadn't showered in two days. She was also still wearing the same clothes she came to Camila's in the day before. "Hey babe, I'm gonna go shower okay?" Camila responded with a "Hmm." Lauren kissed her on the head.

She walked over to her bag that was still at the front door and pulled out her Nirvana shirt and a pair of underwear. Not having any bathroom essentials she was set. She turned on the water and began to get undressed, making sure she placed her towel in arms reach, not wanting to walk into the cold air naked.

Ashley Don't Read

When she got into the shower the hot water instantly relaxed her muscles. She let out a sigh as she ran her fingers through her hair. Just as she turned and was going to reach for the shampoo she felt a breeze of cold hair and a pair of arms snake around her back. "Camz!.." She wasn't embarrassed she was shocked. Lauren knew she wanted to have sex with Camila and she didn't think a shower was the best thing if they didn't well, have sex.

"Room for one more?" The younger one asked, kissing Lauren's neck. Lauren moaned when Camila began to suck on her sweet spot. "Camila..." Her words her caught in her throat by another moan when Camila snaked her right hand up to Lauren's breast. Lauren knew she wanted Camila, and clearly she wanted her too. It's not like they hadn't sex before, Lauren knew what she was in for but Camila was never dominate. This was very new to Lauren, and frankly, she loved what it was doing to her.

Lauren tried to turn around to connect their lips but Camila put her left hand on Lauren's hip. "I would prefer you to stay this way..." Camila whispered into Lauren's ear, finding her sweet spot once again. Lauren fell back into Camila's arms as another moan escaped her mouth. Camila moved her left down to Lauren's center and slid her hand through Lauren's folds. "Wow..." Camila whispered. Lauren bit her lip to suppress another moan at Camila's touch."You're so wet and... it's not because of the water."

Camila moved her hand to up her mouth. Knowing exactly what was going to happen, Lauren turned her head just enough to watch. Slowly, Camila slipped her fingers into her mouth and licked Lauren's wetness off of her fingers. Camila closed her eyes and moaned. The sight made Lauren's legs weak. Camila slid her right hand from Lauren's breast to her hip to help hold her up.

Camila finished cleaning her fingers and then grabbed the shampoo and handed it to Lauren. "You really should shower." Camila smiled at the confused and sexually frustrated look on Lauren's face. "Ummm." was all Lauren was able to get out. "See you when you get out." Camila winked and made her way out of the shower. Lauren just stood there stunned. "She just... she played me..." Lauren thought to herself.

Completely sexually frustrated, Lauren was unable to finish her shower. Every time she tried to wash her body she felt her body starting to give. She couldn't even wash her hair because leaning back caused her legs to buckle from the water running over her clit. She quickly shut off the water and dried herself off, very slowly of course. She got dressed and left the bathroom. And every step she took sent a shock of pleasure through her body.

Ashley you're good

Lauren walked into Camila's room and avoided all eye contact. "That was just rude Camz..." Camila just smiled up at her. "I could finish." Camila offered but Lauren shook her head and laid down. "No. You've fucked me up enough tonight, I just want to go to bed." Camila giggled and Lauren's frustration. "Can we at least snuggle?" The younger one asked with a puppy dog face. Lauren nodded her head, but when Camila's hands wrapped around her torso she went stiff. "Uhh. Maybe not the best idea now that I think about it. Camila just giggled at her and laid her head on Lauren's chest. "Too bad."