The Crash and Burn

Hey guys, I just want to say sorry in advance for taking so long to post. The end of school was hectic. I actually wrote this chapter 3 weeks ago but it somehow got deleted before I was able to post it and it didn't save anything I had written. Out of frustration I didn't re-write the chapter but I am now sooooooo ENJOY!

Brianna

--------------

Lauren's POV

Not wanting to show the bastard where Camila's apartment was Lauren had quickly hit two other floor buttons before he was able to see what floor they were heading too. Lauren and Dinah were just about to step off on the 5th floor when Camila's ringtone sounded. Still trying to avoid the man standing next to her who refused to look away, Lauren swiftly answered the phone and tried to sound as normal as possible.

"Hey."

"Hey babe. What's taking so long? We still have to order dinner."

Lauren winced at Camila's use of the word babe because the asshole she was standing next to was standing so close to her that she was afraid he would hear everything that was being said.

"We got in a bit of a rut with the cab driver we will be up soon." Lauren hated lying but it was better than Camila finding out that her rapist now knew what building she lived in. Lauren was caught off guard by what happened next.

The man in the elevator reached over and snatched Lauren's phone out of her hand and before Lauren or Dinah could process what happened he was speaking into the phone.

"Hello Camila, so nice to know that you are still cooped up in Miami."

Camila's POV

The sound of his voice immediately send chills down her spine. It couldn't be him. How did he know where she lived? What was he gonna to to Lauren and Dinah? Camila was scared beyond shitless.

"P-P-Please don't hurt them." She tried to sound confident but images of what had happened to her in the past began to flood her mind.

"Oh, don't worry about that dear, I don't want them I want you. Why don't you tell me your room number and we can catch up." The tone in his voice told Camila that if she didn't, he would hurt them.

"Top floor room 314."

"Thank you so very much."

Lauren's POV

Lauren was right when she thought that he could hear everything. Lauren heard every word Camila had said to him including her floor and room number. Her heart stopped in her chest.

"I would love it if you girls would wait in the lobby while I caught up with my old friend Camila."

Lauren felt her skin getting hot. She was boiling inside and out. There was no way in hell she was letting go up to Camila's alone. "No, I think I'll go with you."

But just as the elevator doors opened up to the 7th floor, Lauren knew she was not leaving that elevator. He had turned to her and threw his hand around her neck pinning her against the wall.

"You WILL go back down to the lobby. If you follow me I will hurt your precious girlfriend. If you call the cops, I will hurt her. If you anything but sit in the lobby and mind your own goddamn business I will fucking kill her! GOT IT!"

Lauren and Dinah were both frozen to the core. They watched him leave the elevator, watched him head towards Camila's room, and just as the doors were shutting they heard him knock.

Camila's POV

When Camila opened the door her heart dropped even farther into her stomach. There he was in person, the man who ruined Camila's innocents. They were friends once, they even did a song together, but then he found out she was in love with a woman. Not just any woman either. Camila had told him one night when she had a little too much champagne. She had called Lauren to make up after a fight but Lucy had answered the phone and it sent Camila's emotions all over. Machine Gun Kelly, or MGK as some call him, was the only friend around at the time she could talk to so she opened up to him about Lauren. That was a big mistake.