July 5th

Oops... So that was fun right? 😬😬
Sorry not sorry.. 😂😂
You'll love this chapter I promise that.
-Brianna

--------------

Lauren's POV

The night before was not a night of celebration in the sense of fireworks and parties. Instead, Lauren and Camila spent most of the day laying on the couch watching movies and discussing their relationship. Camila assured Lauren that there was no reason to be scared that she would just up and kicker her out one day. Lauren didn't believe her until the unexpected happened. Camila said, "Fine, to prove it to you. Move in with me. For real. Get all the things you own and move in. I love you and I will never hurt you again because it hurts me too and I'd rather be happy. With you. Here."

Lauren kept replaying Camila's words in her head. It was 3 am and here she was in bed, awake, replaying everything. Camila asked, well more like told her to move in and she had agreed. They were going to go get her things today to make it official. Lauren smiled at the thought.

She pulled the younger girl tighter into her chest, smelling the shampoo she loves so much. She let out a breath of contentedness and let herself drift off into a much needed somber.

-------------

10 am

Lauren was awoken by the smell of bacon. Knowing Camila isn't a very good cook, Lauren shots out of bed afraid she would burn the place down before she could move in.

Lauren walks into the kitchen yawning and rubbing her eyes. Camila smiles at how cute she looks, pulling the bacon out of the pan and placing it on a plate to cool. She sets the fork she was using down and walks up to Lauren.

She gives her a good morning kiss and, due to her eyes being rubbed, Lauren flinches. Camila laughs at her burst of "Oh shit Camz. You fucking scared me." When their lips finally part. Lauren just rolls her eyes and walks to the fridge to get a glass of orange juice.

"I thought you hated orange?" Camila jokes. Lauren just rolls her eyes again and leans against the counter. "The color, not the fruit." Lauren smiles slightly, watching Camila finish up their french toast.

"Honestly, I'm really surprised you didn't burn the toast and bacon." Lauren half jokes. It's Camila's turn to roll her eyes. "I learned a few things living alone." She responds. Lauren can't quit identify her tone. She settles of annoyance and drops the topic with a simple. "That's great."

When Camila finishes making the food and putting it on plates, she walks over and sets the food on the table. Lauren follows after refilling her glass. "Don't drink all of that, it has to last 2 weeks." Camila states, sitting down to eat." Lauren follows and takes her seat across from the younger girl.

"I wont. Hell, this will probably be enough to hold me off for a while. I don't drink orange juice very often anymore." Lauren watches as Camila slices her french toast and lifts it to her mouth. She gets lost in the way Camila's lips wrap around her fork as she slides her food off into her mouth.

She watches as Camila chews her food, paying attention to her mouth a little too long. Camila slows her chewing and gives Lauren a quizzed look. She slowly swallows and opens her mouth breaking Lauren out of her trance when she asks, "What?" Lauren just shakes her head to pull herself the rest of the way out of her trance and to bring her back to earth. "Noth... Nothing." she stutters taking a bite of her bacon. Camila just laughs at her making Lauren blush and lower her head out of embarrassment.

When they finish breakfast Camila goes to take a shower while Lauren does the dishes and cleans the kitchen. Camila usually takes 30 minutes in the shower though Lauren never understood what someone did in a shower for that long. It only took her 10 minutes to shower unless she had to shave, then it took her 15.