Ch. 1 - Present

A/N: hi! So I randomly saw a picture of Yoongi being bound. (I'll include it in later chapters) Ummm. Bless ARMYs editing skills lmao. The picture sparked my interest to write something like this. Idk I have a weird mind.

This takes place in the YNWA era.

Taegi
Taehyung- top
Yoongi- bottom
BoyxBoy
R18 in later chapters

Warning: this fanfic takes place in OMEGA-VERSE (if you don't know what that is please search it up) it contains strong language, and sexual play, if you don't like please get away while you still can lmao.
_____

"Taehyung! Sweetheart!"
Taehyung's mother called out to him.
"What is it?"
"I have new matches for you!"
"I'm tired right now."
"Oh please take a look at them! I think you will like them this time!"
Taehyung hesitated before answering.
".....fine."
"Oh, thank you sweetheart!"

Taehyung walked into the presentation room and sat down. His men presented someone to him.
"Next!" Taehyung yelled.
It kept going on for about 8-10 min.

"Last one sir."
"Ok."
They pulled out a young, black haired, man, who looked about Taehyung's age.
His white shirt was half unbuttoned. He was covered in a thin layer of sweat. His belt was off and he had these tight pants, that only made Taehyung want to rip them off and do things to him.
"Is he an omega?"
"Yes sir."

Now it makes sense. If the guy was an omega, he might've thought Taehyung's men were going to rape him or something. That's probably why he looked a bit messy.

"I like him." Taehyung said after studying the man.
"Really?!" Taehyung's mother almost cried.
"Oh! Finally, I have found a mate for you! Go get him properly fitted and bring him to Taehyung's room now!"

Taehyung watched the man get led out of the room.
"Cute~" He mumbled before smirking to himself.

Taehyung went to his room about 5 minutes later.
"Oi!"
The man was still changing. He threw some pillows at Taehyung.
"What's the big deal? We're gonna be mates anyway. I should get used to seeing you naked body, especially during your heats." Taehyung winked.

(A/N: 'heats' are cycles omegas go through for about a week. They make the omega feel a strong sexual need. They release pheromones which their mates are attracted to. If they don't have a mate then anyone, besides other omegas, will be attracted. Alphas will mostly be attracted and can't help but fulfill their sexual desires even if it's against their will)

The man looked away and got fully dressed.
"Why are you agreeing to become my mate so easily? You know, I have some weird sexual interests."
"There's no need for me where I used to live. My entire family married off and left me. I was just caring- well caring is an overstatement. I was getting by because someone actually offered me, an omega, a job."
"You really had no one?"
"No one."
Taehyung went to him and sat down. He patted the a spot on the bed so the man would sit down.
"You have me now. You're lucky the government didn't just sell you off to some other alpha who'll only use you for their sexual interests."
"Isn't that what you'll do?"

Taehyung stared at him before answering.
"My name is Kim Taehyung. I'm 21. Born December 30th. I own a small chain of my family's business. I will inherit it when my father passes, which, hopefully, won't be soon. When I get home, I like to have massages, particularly my back, because of my stress at work. After that, if I still have work I would like to be left alone, unless you are in your heat. If I don't have work, then I would like to spend time with you. I like to eat dinner at 7:00 p.m. I go to work at 5:30 a.m. and it ends at 5:00 p.m. And I have a lot, A LOT, of sexual kinks. So your heats will be long and enjoyable for me and hopefully for you~
Now, I'm telling you these things because I want you to care for me. And I want to care for you too, so please tell me about you."
The man stared back at him.
"....right. I'm Min Yoongi I was born in here, in Daegu. I'm 24. My birthday is March 9th. I like cooking, and going out. And I don't enjoy my heats because I never had enough money for suppressants."

"Well you don't need suppressants now, you got me~"
Tae teased before playfully biting Yoongi's ear. Yoongi blushed and held his ear.
"Let's go out today. I want to learn more about you."
Yoongi was going to be Taehyung's mate. Taehyung could literally buy Yoongi, there was no harm in falling in love. Right?
Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's arm and pulled him outside.

They went out to a restaurant. Not a fancy one. They both hated those. Just a normal one, where they get more food for a less price.
They shared their interests and what they hated. Which surprisingly they both pretty much liked the same things.

Once they finished eating, they walked around outside.
"You can call me Tae if you want."
"Ok, you can call me..." Yoongi thought about it.
"MinMin." Taehyung suggested.
"Why that?"
"It's cute~" Tae wrapped his arm around Yoongi.
"Ok, that's fine." Yoongi agreed.

They walked back to Taehyung's mansion sharing jokes and stories. Once they got there, Taehyung opened the door and let Yoongi in first.
"Go ahead to the shower, MinMin. I'll follow you soon and find some clothes for you."
"Ok!" Yoongi answered, halfway up the stairs.

Taehyung hung up his and Yoongi's jacket and took his shoes off. He went to his room and heard the shower running. He grabbed one of his smallest shirts and a pair of underwear for Yoongi.
"Hey! I'm coming in!"
Taehyung warned before opening the bathroom door. He set the clothes on the counter and undressed. Yoongi turned around to see a shirtless and pantsless Taehyung who was still struggling to get his boxers off.
"What are you doing?!"
"I told you I was coming in."
"I didn't think you were gonna shower with me! I thought you were just going to put my clothes here!"
"Ah, whatever it's a waste of water to shower separately."
Taehyung stepped in the shower with Yoongi.

The shower was a stand-up shower with two grown men, so it didn't leave a lot of room.
"I'll help you."
Taehyung took the washcloth from Yoongi and started scrubbing his body. He put some fresh soap on it and washed Yoongi's back. And down his arms. Down his legs. Mostly his inner thighs.
"Ok! That's enough!"
Yoongi grabbed the cloth from him.
"Hey, you're blushing~"
"It's just the hot water." Yoongi made up an excuse. Who wouldn't blush after being somewhat caressed by a very hot man.
"Your turn~"
Taehyung turned around. Yoongi started scrubbing his back. His perfect back. Yoongi almost lost himself before putting the cloth away.
"There. You're done."
Yoongi turned away.

They finished their shower and walked out. Taehyung tied the towel around with his waist, while Yoongi opted to holding it around him like a blanket. Yoongi dried off and got changed.
"Tae..."
"Yeah?"
Taehyung was trying his hair with a smaller towel.
"This shirt is too big and why don't I have pants?"
"That's the smallest shirt and I figured I have a bigger waist than you. We can go shopping tomorrow."
"You don't have a bigger waist!"

Taehyung walked over and grabbed Yoongi's waist. He pulled Yoongi's waist on his, directly pressing "himself" onto Yoongi.
"Mine is bigger~"
Taehyung meant that in two ways.
Yoongi pushed him away in embarrassment.
"Ok, you have a bigger waist."
Taehyung laughed and patted Yoongi's head.
"Cute~"
Yoongi hit Taehyung lightly before walking out.

Why did it feel like they knew each other for a lifetime?

Taehyung got his boxers and pants on and walked out. Yoongi was already in bed, watching tv. Taehyung climbed in next to him and wrapped his arm around his Yoongi's waist, bringing him closer to him. Yoongi laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder.
The show went on for a little while longer before someone knocked on the door.
Taehyung looked at Yoongi who had already fallen asleep on his shoulder.
"Who is it?" He asked quietly.
"It's me, honey." His mother answered.
"What is it?"
His mother walked in.
"Oh! How sweet!" She wiped a fake tear and clasped her hands.
"I just wanted to check on you two, just to see if Yoongi wanted a separate room."
"We're fine mom. Surprisingly, he accepted this all pretty quickly. Can you turn off the lamp?"
"Sure. Goodnight, sweetie."
"Goodnight, mom"
His mom turned off the lamp before closing the door and heading out.

Taehyung turned the tv off and laid down with Yoongi.

"Goodnight, MinMin~"
He whispered before falling asleep

_____
A/N: good start? I think. whatever I'm listening to BST right now so I kinda feel guilty if I write smutty things.

Btw that waist part came to me for some reason I thought "why wouldn't Yoongi have pants?" Then my messed up mind did that. Lmao

lol I don't usually listen to music when I write smut because I feel like the artist can see what I write I'm so incredibly stupid lmao.
Anyway,
Till then~