Ch. 3 - "Hello, my name is..."

A/N: MY MOM THINKS I'M DOING MY REPORT FOR SCHOOL AHAHAHA. I found time to write so I'll try to write like maybe 2 parts and post them in the next couple of days....maybe. idk I'm kinda experiencing a small writers block rn I don't know how to change something but make it seem normal loool.

Song: Who's that? By Got7 (I DO NOT own the song)

Taegi (boyxboy)
Taehyung - top
Yoongi - bottom

Warning: OMEGAVERSE, sexual activity, swear words.

R18 in later chapters.

_____

Taehyung led Yoongi inside a bar, where a bunch of his friends were gathered.

"Hey guys, this is Yoongi" Taehyung introduced Yoongi.

"Ah, hello I'm Min Yoongi, it's nice to meet Taehyung's friends." Yoongi presented his hand to them. The first person to take his hand was a young, handsome man.

"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hoseok, it's nice to meet you!" He had lots of energy when he gripped Yoongi's pale, thin hand. Someone else introduced themselves when Hoseok finished.

"Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon, feel free to call me Namjoon, this my mate, Kim Seokjin." Namjoon introduced, with his arm around Seokjin.

"It's alright if you call me Jin." He smiled and held his hand out to exchange greetings with Yoongi.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." A much younger man set down his beer bottle, which he was almost finished with. He shook Yoongi's hand.
"Woah!" Jungkook held onto Yoongi's hand.
"It's so soft!" Jungkook caressed Yoongi's hand while Yoongi just stood uncomfortably.

Taehyung glared at the way Jungkook held Yoongi's hand.

"And tiny too...are you this pale everywhere?" Jungkook started sliding his hand up Yoongi's arm to push up his sleeve.

"Alright, Jungkook, he's my mate not yours." Taehyung fake chuckled and pried Jungkook of Yoongi and glared back at Yoongi.

"You don't just let people do that. Jungkook's an alpha too." Taehyung whispered-yelled in Yoongi's ear.

"But he is your friend I didn't want to be rude and he might just be drunk."

"Don't let others touch you!" Taehyung glared at Yoongi, as he simply nodded, slightly frowning.

Taehyung sighed.
"You're making me feel guilty. Stop Frowning." Taehyung stated as Yoongi started smiling lightly.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I haven't introduced myself, I'm Park Jimin, call me Jimin."
Taehyung and Yoongi turned around.

"Also just to warn Taehyung is really possessive. Like, REALLY possessive and controlling." Jimin winked as Taehyung playfully nudged him.

They ordered drinks, played games, and talked a lot. Mostly about Taehyung to 'warn' Yoongi. When it started getting late, Taehyung checked the time.

"It's getting kind of late, maybe we should head home Yoongi." Taehyung nudged the drunk Yoongi as he just nodded weakly. Taehyung helped Yoongi up and helped him walk out.

He helped Yoongi to his car before starting the car and driving back to house. When they were about halfway there Yoongi whispered.

"Tae..."

"What is it, Yoongi?"

"Can you sing to me?"

"Ah, Yoongi you're drunk, just sleep."

"Please, it'll help me fall asleep..."

Taehyung paused before he heard another 'please' from Yoongi, so he decided to sing. He sang quietly to help Yoongi fall asleep. When they reached Taehyung's house, Taehyung parked the car and carried Yoongi into the house.

"Get the clothes that's in the trunk." He told a servant and tossed his keys to the servant.

Taehyung brought Yoongi up to his room and set him on his bed. The servant entered and set the clothing down then walked out. Taehyung brought a wet, warm cloth over and stripped Yoongi to his boxers. Taehyung used the cloth to 'clean' Yoongi. It was the best he could do since Yoongi was sleeping. When he finished, he brought Yoongi's new clothes and took some sleepwear out and dressed Yoongi. Taehyung rinsed off, changed, then climbed into bed with Yoongi. He pulled the covers over Yoongi and himself.

"Goodnight, MinMin."
.
.
.
"Goodnight, Tae."

"You little fucker."

"We can take a shower tomorrow."

Taehyung stayed silent.

"Together."

"Fine, I forgive you."

Yoongi chuckled.

_____
A/N: "I am your hope, I am your angel, I'm J-Hope" that's what I wanted to put when Hoseok introduced himself. Well there's a little sneak peak of possessive Tae. Looollolol.
Anyway
Till then~
(Edit: OML. I thought I posted this like a week ago and it didn't post omg sorry. Lol)