Ch. 9 - Heat (r18)

A/N: I'm getting really into Jay Park, DEAN, and Zico lately. Idk what this is IM SO BAD AT WRITING UGHHH. How did my terrible writing get 1k+ reads already?

Taegi (boyxboy)
Taehyung - top
Yoongi - bottom

WARNING: omegaverse, gay, sexual humor, swearwords.

Song: You Know by Jay Park (I DO NOT own the song)

⚠️ R18 in this chapter ⚠️
_____

Yoongi woke up at nearly 3:00 a.m. in a panic, he was sweating all over and gasping frantically.
He felt it.
A deep burning and desire. He could feel his body releasing his strong pheromones. Strong enough to wake Taehyung. When he woke up he had an animalistic look in his eyes. He had no control over his body.
They both wanted it.
They kissed.
Not like before. It was hungry and desperate. They wanted to taste each other's tongues and saliva.

Taehyung ripped off Yoongi's pajama shirt and mumbled something along the lines of, "We'll get another." But it really wasn't his primary concern right now.

Taehyung shower kisses all over Yoongi's chest and stopped near his nipples to suck and play with them as Yoongi gasped. Being in his heat meant his sensitivity increased and he was plenty sensitive as is. Taehyung pulled off both of their pants, got up, and crawled to the nightstand to grab a condom and lube.

He poured way too much lube on his fingers and pushed two into Yoongi.
Yoongi gasp and grabbed the sheets at the burning feeling. Taehyung tore the condom package open with his teeth while roughly moving his fingers in Yoongi.

He used one hand to roll the condom on his obvious hard-on. He gazed at the sight below him, Yoongi, gasping in pleasure, grabbing the sheets in a thin layer of sweat. Not only was it beautiful, it was incredibly sexy.

He slathered lube on his cock and slipped his fingers out of Yoongi and placed cock at his entrance.
"You ready?"
Taehyung whispered, his voice laced with concern.
"Hurry up."
Yoongi gasped out.
"Are you really sure?"
Taehyung asked again.
Yoongi pulled Taehyung and kissed him, greedily.
"I'm sure."

Taehyung shoved his cock in halfway and cherished Yoongi's moans and gasps.
He pushed in all the way and felt Yoongi's nails dig into his back.
"I'm gonna move."
Yoongi only moaned in response.

Taehyung started slowly but pleasure soon made him go faster. He slammed into Yoongi, making him moan, gasp, scream, anything he could but he made sure he wasn't in pain, which he wasn't.

Yoongi's breath picked up and his moans got louder to say, "I'm close."
Taehyung picked up his speed and showered hickeys all over Yoongi's neck.
Yoongi came and just the sight of Yoongi coming pushed Taehyung over the edge.
He collapsed next to Yoongi and kissed his forehead.
"Night, Yoongi."
Yoongi hummed in response.
"I love you."
"Me too."

_____
A/N: eww I really hate my chapters on smut but whatever. I threw that extra "I love you." Because I don't like when people have sex without love.
I didn't proofread because it's nearly midnight and I don't want to read it lol.
Anyway,
Till then~