Ch. 4 - Bath

A/N: I want to write like five chapters and post all of them to apologize for the late update. I'm really really sorry I don't know what had happened. 

Song: Toothbrush by DNCE (I DO NOT own the song)

(I thought that song fit this filler chapter a bit also I just like the song a lot)

Taegi (boyxboy)
Taehyung - top
Yoongi - bottom

R18 in later chapters

WARNING: OMEGAVERSE, swear words, and sexual activity.
_____

Yoongi had just woken up and set up everything to take a bath. The clothes were ready, the towels were ready, the bath was the perfect temperature.

"Tae, wake up." Yoongi lightly shook Taehyung to wake him as he grumbled.

"I thought you said you wanted to take a bath with me? I guess not, I'll take one by myself." Yoongi teased.

"Ok! Ok, I'm up!" Taehyung jolted up, combing his messy hair with his fingers.

Yoongi chuckled, "Good morning~" he hooked his arms around Taehyung's neck and kissed him lightly. Taehyung blushed as he touched the spot where Yoongi had kissed him.

"What?"

Taehyung smirked, he grabbed Yoongi on the bed and climbed on top of him. He kissed Yoongi lightly.

"To be honest, I thought  you would do more." Yoongi teased.

"I have morning breath..." Taehyung climbed off Yoongi and looked back at him. Yoongi just stared back at him, lying down and smiling a bit.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Where does your shirt disappear every night?" Yoongi traced over Taehyung's abs.

"The floor, but that's where it'll disappear to every night." Taehyung winked at Yoongi.

"Whatever..." Yoongi laughed lightly and pushed Taehyung a bit then went to the bathroom.

"You coming?" Yoongi left the door open for Taehyung. He went in and brushed his teeth then undressed and entered the bath with Yoongi.

"You really are pale." Taehyung was hugging Yoongi from the back and laying his chin on his shoulder, washing, but more like caressing, Yoongi.
Yoongi grabbed Tae's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

'Is this moving too fast?'

Yoongi had thought. They had literally met nearly 4 days ago. But during those four days they had bonded more than they had with anyone they had met in their entire life time.

Maybe they were fated? Maybe this was a mistake? They didn't know, but neither do they care. They loved each other more than they thought. It might take time to reveal everything but that was fine.

"Yoongi, please stay with me."

"Only if you do the same."

_____
A/N: another chapter bcuz I feel so bad. Lol.
Cute maybe? I want their relationship to develop fast but slow. I need to reveal their characters but I have so much I want to rush lol
Anyway
Till then~