Interview with Tibs13

Interveiw with Tibs13

1. How did you come up with your username?

My username is Tibs13. I use that name because my best friend loved the sisterhood of the traveling pants movie and books, and decided to use the girls names from the movie and the books as our nicknames, and my favorite character was Tibby, and of course short for Tibby is Tibs.

2. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about wattpad, because I was trying to find a book that I could not buy, because I did not have the money and my cousin, that I am really close to showed me wattpad.com, which is where I found the book. So then after I got internet, I made an account and started writing.

3. Is this the only writing website you use?

No this is not the only website I use This is the main story site that I use, but I know of a few others. Like Quizilla.com. I have the I'm the new girl, and I'm the mate of the biggest jerk in school. What????? Story on there.

4. What was the first thing you wrote? Is it here on wattpad?

The first thing I ever wrote, was a story that I started in 7th or 8th grade. No, It is not on wattpad. It is something that I plan on getting published in the future, so I really do not want it on wattpad. Not that I would not love for you guys to read, it. It just needs a lot of work right now. And also, it does not mean i do not want to get the stories I have on here published. Because I plan to make them better and try to get them published, but of course you all have read those. So no worries. :)

5. Do any of your friends or family read your writing? If so how do you feel about this?

Uhh. One of my friends, I think had read my arranged marriage to the alpha werewolf story????? WHAT????? Story. I really do not mind that she has read it, considering the fact that I do go to school with her, it helps that I get some criticism from her. It helps to know what I need to work on and what is good in the story. Of course I do not think she has ever read all of it. She did not know it was me until I told her about it. Then she was really surprised.

6. When you come up with a good idea do you write it down, or start a new book?

It depends. If I come up with an idea, most of the time I write it down. But if I come up with an idea and all of these ideas start forming in my head, I start a new a story. If you have seen my profile, I have a lot of stories that I write, and then I upload a month or two later. Which I should not do, because it is not right for ya'll to have to wait. So I am sorry!!!!! Lol. I really am. :)

7. How often do you come up with and idea?

I come up with ideas every so often. It all depends on when I am thinking about it. Like right now I have a few ideas for two stories with 2 of my friends. But they will not be up for while. We are still working on the details. Plus I have a lot of stories I am working on, on my profile right now. Which I feel very bad that I have not uploaded in while. But I will. Soon!!!!!

8. What's the best piece of advice you've gotten from somebody about writing?

The best piece of advice I have ever gotten from someone is, that when you are writing, you should fin your happy place. You should let yourself go, from all of the stress that you have, and write. Do not think just write. :)

9. Is there anything you want to say to the viewers?

Umm. I would like to tell my viewers that they are a big inspiration to my writing. Without them none of this would be possible and my stories would not have gone as far as they have. They encourage me to keep writing, and that no matter what I do, they will always be reading. It helps to know that, they will always read what I have and, always tell me what they like or do not like. So thank you to everyone who has, read, commented, became a fan, and voted!!!!! :)

Now I'm going to ask you a couple random questions so your fans can get to know you.

10. What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is pink. :)

11. What's your favorite movie?

Umm.....Wow that is a hard one. But I would have to go with the twilight movies. They are my favorite movie. Lol. :)

12. Do you have a favorite actor or actress?

I really do not have a favorite actor/ actress. It all depends on how they act in a movie, whether or not that I like them. It would be really hard for me to decide..... But if I had to. I would say it is a competition between Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler. They are funny, actors. Lol.

13. What's your favorite wattpad book?

Wow. My favorite wattpad book????? Hmmmmm. I have read alot on wattpad, but my favorite one would probably be..... Imprinted by XNinax. Please do not take offense to that. I love everyone of your stories. :) And I would be happy to read any story someone asked me to read.

14. What's your favorite nonwattpad book?

My favorite non wattpad book would be Twilight. I know that some people do not like it, and there are some people that do. But I like it, mostly because it is something that was new to me. I read it and it was so new to me. It brought my reading level to a whole different level. But anyway I is my favorite non wattpad book. :)

15. Do you have a favorite wattpad author?

Ummmmm. My favorite wattpad author would be Purfectrain 12, because without her I would still be stuck on the sequel to I'm the new girl and I'm the mate of the biggest jerk in school????? What?????

16. Do you have a favorite nonwattpad author?

My favorite non wattpad author is Stephenie Meyer. Because sh brought vampires to a whole new level. And because she was nice enough to share her dream with us. :). Please do not get offended. I know that some people do not like her, or her books. But it is all a matter of opinion and this is just mine. There are several other authors that I love. She just happens to be my favorite Author.