Interview with RhiRee

1) How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was looking for a good ebook app for my IPhone and I came across the Wattpad app. I downloaded it and was instantly in love.

2) Is this the only writing website you use? Yes.

3) What was the first thing you wrote? Sand Dreams.

4) Is it here on Wattpad? Yes.

5) Do any of your friends or family read your writing? No. I'm afraid they will think it's horrible.

6) When you come up with a good idea do you write it down, or start a new book? Write it down or record my ideas on my phone.

7) How often do you come up with an idea? Daily. My mind is constantly running.

8)What's the best piece of advice you've gotten from somebody about writing? Always finish your story, even if you think it sucks.

9) Is there anything you want to say to the viewers? Everyone's story deserves a chance.

10)What's your favorite color? Blue.

11) What's your favorite movie? I have way too many to list!!

12) Do you have a favorite actor or actress? No. Once again...too many to list.

13) What's your favorite Wattpad book? I don't have just one. Some of my favorites are Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me, Enjoying the Chase, The Last Dance, The Boy Who Ate My Soul.....the list could go on and on.

14) What's your favorite nonwattpad book? Hearts in Atlantis, The Lord of the Rings, The Twilight Saga