Interview with winterxlovee

1.) How did you come up with your username?

I came up with my username when I found this tumblr account called snow4me, and I really liked the idea, so I put my little twist on it. I use it for just about everything.

2.) How did you find out about Wattpad?

My best friend actually introduced it to me. I had found the app on her iPod and asked what it was, and she explained to me that people submit their own stories and such. I decided to make an account.

3.) Is this the only writing website you use?

I use Fanfiction alot, also.

4.) What was the first thing you wrote? Is it here on wattpad?

The first thing I wrote.... hmm. I've started writing my own stories when I was about 9 years old. They weren't anything special, just some stuff I would write down in my notebook. But the first MAJOR story that I started to write is tucked away in my closet with all my school supplies, sadly. If I can find I will post it on here, which will be fun!

5.) Do any of your friends or family read your writing? If so how do you feel about this?

My best friends read my writing. It's both a blessing AND a curse because you like that they are so interested, but it's a lot of pressure to post something amazing each chapter.

6.) Do you plan to get one of your books published in the future?

We'll have to see. I'm only 13 right now, but I would LOVE to be a published author! If I can write anything book worthy, then yes!

7.) Who inspires you the most?

That's a tough question. Even though it sounds really odd, I'd have to say my emotions inspire me to write these stories. My feelings affect how the mood of the story will change.

8.) When you come up with a good idea do you write it down, or start a new book?

I write it down first, then if I can come up with some other interesting things to add to it, I start writing a couple pages. If I do not like it, I'll trash the idea and move on.

9.) How often do you come up with an idea?

All the time! I always keep my iPod with me so I can write some notes I've come up with. It's very handy.

10.) What's the best piece of advice you've gotten from somebody about writing?

Accept contructive criticism. People are taking time out of their day to tell you how to make your story better. That's a huge one!

11.) Is there anything you want to say to the viewers?

I love all of you and any of you people that are writing a story, don't give up on it because not many people read it. It's something you love and makes you feel happy, so it doesn't matter if you get 10 views or 1,000,000. (:

Now I'm going to ask you a couple random questions so your fans can get to know you.

1.) What's your favorite color?

Purple!

2.) What's your favorite movie?

I really love the movie Courageous. It's a tear-jerker, but it's also very heartwarming. (:

3.) Do you have a favorite actor or actress?

Leonardo DiCapro. I love him! And I also love Emma Stone. (:

4.) What's your favorite wattpad book?

My favorite Wattpad book.... I really don't have a favorite! I love so many of them, it's hard to choose.

5.) What's your favorite nonwattpad book?

Incantation. It's an amazing book! I suggest reading it.

6.) Do you have a favorite wattpad author?

I really loved innamore, but I don't know what happened to her account. My new Wattpad author is a tie between Abbi_Kirk86 and BurningAshes.

7.) Do you have a favorite nonwattpad author?

I love so many, I can't choose!