Chapter 4: Unpack, Organize then.. Class

Kyrenia: ..... This is not good.

Daemon: Mhm.

Agate: yawn* It's 7 am, what's with all the- oh

Reina: I see gears, clothes, dust and rounds all over the place.

Kyrenia: These pretty much took a lot of space in our dormitory room. What should we do?

Reina: Ditch some of em. How bout the gears?

Daemon & Agate: No!

Daemon: They're the repair parts of me and Agate's motorbikes.

Reina: This is a dorm, not a garage.

Daemon: Well, we'll fix them later when we find a garage.

Reina: Then the extra clothes need to go.

Kyrenia: No! They're mine.

Reina: Well, at least trash some of em. Besides, you can't possibly need all of your clothes.

Kyrenia: No.... *pouts*

Agate: How bout these tools?

Reina: No! Leave my equipment alone.

Agate: Wait, all these kunais, shurikens, smokebombs, arrows, and flashbangs!?

Kyrenia: She's basically a ninja.

Daemon: Even so, shouldn't your only weapon be that bladebow and arrows.

Reina: No! Preparation is prerequisite to victory. One may never know, you know.

The four bicker for dozens of minutes.

Daemon: sigh* Listen, it's almost time for class so we'll deal with this later.

All four agreed, dressed up and heads to Professor Port's class.

Team DARK and team ASTR sat together.

Arizona: sigh* Class is boring.

Agate: irritably dissatisfied* Ugh.

Sapphire: smiles while shaking her head*

Trevor: ?.......?

Rita: trims her nails*

Kyrenia: Class is about to start but some of the seats are empty.

Daemon: hears door open* There they are.

Arizona: whispers to Rita* which would you pick, Rita? The blondy's cute but he ain't my type.

Rita: whispers* I'll take him. You can have the pink eyed one.

Arizona: Got it, sugarcube. Heheheh

Sapphire: *notices Rita and Arizona whispering to each other and tilts her head in curiosity*

Trevor: lays his hand on Sapphire's shoulder* Nevermind them class is starting.

Port: Monsters, demons, prowlers. Yes the creatures of Grimm have many names. But I merely refer to them as prey. Haha!

Class: ............

Port: Uuuhhh. And you shall too upon graduating from this prestigious academy. Now, as I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in a otherwise treacherous world. Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces. And that's where we come in. Hunstman... huntresses. *clicks tongue*

Daemon: Hmph heheh.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves. From what you ask? Why, the very world!