Unexpected love (Sonic)

Original publish date - February 20th, 2017

Your POV-
After walking myself home after a long day at school, I find that my parents weren't home. "I'm kinda hungry." I say to myself. After I was done changing into more comfortable clothes, I head out the door. I figured I don't need my bike since most places were very near my house. I quickly put on my headphones and start walking down the sidewalk.

After about 5 minutes, I walk into the restaurant. I take off my headphones and start ordering. Once I get my food I sit down and start eating. "Why are sitting all alone?" I hear a male voice say. I look up and see a blue hedgehog, he was kinda cute.

"Oh uh, can't I not sit alone?" I say to the hedgehog, noticing a very light blush. Although I thought nothing of it.

Sonic's POV-
After getting my five trillion chili dogs, I find a female (Y/C) (A/T) sitting all by herself. I walk towards her. Once I got a glimpse of her (A/T) face, I noticed how pretty she was. I asked why she was sitting all alone. "Oh uh, can't I not sit alone?" She replies. Her voice was a soft one unlike a certain pink hedgehog.

"Can I sit here?" I ask the (A/T).

Your POV-
"Can I sit here?" The hedgehog says.

"Eh, I don't mind." I reply.
He then sits in the spot in front of me

"So uh, what's your name?" I asked

"Oh, Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog!" He states,
"What's yours?"

"My name is (Y/N), (Y/N) the (A/T)!" I say copying him. We both talk about school and how he was was going to a new school that was the school you went to.

I end up staying longer than I thought at that restaurant. "I think it's time I leave." I say to Sonic.

"Alright then, off to your house I assume?" Sonic says

"Yep, probably just gonna go sleep or something."

What he said next had surprised me.
"Can I, uh walk you home?" Sonic says.
My parents said never to trust strangers, but Sonic was nice enough, right? After all, yesterday when I was at school, while my teacher was taking attendance, she said Sonic, I suppose he was absent that day. I said yes anyway. We both left the restaurant and started walking. I was pretty cold due to it being February. Sonic pulled me closer to him, I felt odd, I had just met him, but I liked being with him. Once we got to my house, he walked me to my house door. Knowing my parents worked late, I didn't worry about them seeing Sonic.

"Well, bye Sonic." I said to him.

"Heh, your uh kinda pretty, well-bye-(Y/N)!" Sonic said as he ran away. Those three words he said last went by fast, oh well. I hope to see tomorrow.