Class partner part 2 (Tails)

Original Publish Date - February 20th, 2017

Your POV-
It took hours to finally finish the project.

After both of you were done, Tails had gotten up to get something. "Lemme just get something." He had opened a drawer to his nightstand and pulled out a wrapped box. "For you." He gestured for you to open it. I got up and walked over to him and slowly grabbed the small box. I opened it only to see a highly detailed (F/C) airplane, it was beautiful.

"T-Tails, you didn't have to."I say greatly appreciating it.

"Remember that airplane I was sketching on my first day at school? Because this is is, I finished it yesterday." Explained Tails.

"Y-you spent that much time on it? For m-me?" I questioned.

"Yup, just for you!" Exclaimed Tails. I start tearing up as I try to hug Tails, Tails returns the hug as he wipes away your tears. I look up at him with a smile of appreciation. "I also have another present for you." Adds Tails as he leans in to kiss you. I feel his gentle, soft, warm lips resting on mine. I slowly melt deeply into his kiss. I feel his gentle, gloved hand caress my rosy cheek. I lift my arms around his neck, I wished this moment would last.

At last, he pulled away, showing a calm, happy, blushing mess of a fox. I looked down trying to hide my excited and insanely blushing face. I was thankful for Tails, I'd stay by his side no matter what.

(It's really cheesey, yet I think it's very cute!)