Sonic X Crystal

Original Publish Date - April 20th, 2017

(A request made by ILoveBendy2468 )

Crystal's POV~
It was just another sweet day in my lovely city, Station Square. I remember how last month, I gotten captured by someone by the name of Eggman. I knew he wasn't good news. I seemed to only be in captivity for a short period of time.

Ablue hedgehog jumped in and took me from Eggman. I blushed at the fact that he was carrying me bridal-style. Blue guy here didn't look all that bad either, I loved how heroic he was. He was a very fast one, he was out of Eggman's lair quicker than anything! My crystal blue fur flowed in the wind as he sprinted away. I looked up to see two beautiful emerald orbs. His eyes sure were a beauty. I could've swore his face had the tiniest tint of red. As I looked in the distance, I spotted Station Square. Not a minute later, he gently put me down in the city. "T-thanks for saving me!" I thanked him.
   "No problem," He had replied. Then running off in the opposite direction. His voice was calm and sweet, but what was that deep red color placed on his face? I still remember the day like it was yesterday. I'm still wondering what his name was.
Sonic's POV~
I can't stop thinking about that light blue winged wolf. She had the looks of a new blooming spring flower. Her fur seemed to to match the vast sky. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as pretty as her. Although I've never learned her name, I still wonder what it'd be like meeting up again. I decide to take a run around the beaches of Station Square. The beaches sure were a beaut even though I didn't like water. I spot many mobians laying on the warm sand. I would blame them. I continue my run, each time the water almost touches my shoe, I almost fall over. "*Squeal!* Damn it!" I say as I trip over, "Stupid water..." I hear a small giggle as I look up to see.....
The light blue winged wolf.
'It's you'
"Hello! Lemme help you up!"

Crystal's POV~
I look near the beach to see him. Blue guy. I walk over with a lacy parasol matching my fur to see him face down on the sand.
"Hello! Lemme help you up!" I offer my gloved hand. He takes it. I could feel a bit of heat rise up to my face. I knew it exactly what that was.
I lift him off the ground to take a closer look at his features. I knew I couldn't forgot those eyes. I see him thinking for minute, I then notice a reddened look upon his face. He took a few steps closer to me. I just stood flustered. I stared deeply into those emerald orbs of his. It was impossible to look away. I closed my eyes for a second just to feel two lips plastered on mine. As soon as I opened my eyes, he ran off...
and I still never learned his fricking name.