Class Partner (Tails)

Original Publish Date - February 20th 2017

Your POV-
I wake up for school feeling terrible as usual. I put on some clothes which consisted of an above knee-skirt, a long sleeved blouse, knee-high socks and some flats. I brush my (fur/hair/feathers/quills) and put it up in a ponytail. I put on my book bag, grab a quick snack and leave for school. It wasn't too long of a walk. When I got to the school, I saw that I had twenty minutes before class started. Using that time, I searched for my best friend. I talked to her for a bit until the bell rang, signaling class was starting. I ran to my first period, advanced crafts. I liked that class since you could create many crafts and such. I walked into the classroom and walked to a worktable. I enjoyed working alone, unless my best friend was there, so the chair next to me was empty. "Okay class! We have new student!" Stated the teacher. A orange two-tailed fox walked in, he was adorable.

"Um, hello, I'm Miles Prower, but call me Tails," said the fox.

"Miles, why don't you go sit next to (Y/N) over there?" The teacher asked, "(Y/N), raise your hand!" The teacher asked me.
I raised my hand as Tails walked to my worktable.

Tail's POV-
After I introduced myself, I gulped as I saw who I had to sit next to, she was so....pretty. I slowly walked to her table trying to hide my blush, it seemed impossible. I finally got to the table and sat down. I figured I should get to know her, right? "So uh, you quite have pretty name." I said hoping she didn't take that as me flirting.

"Huh? Oh, I guess I do." She says with a pretty voice, she'd be good in choir. I wonder if she is in choir.

"Okay class, sketch a picture for what you wanna create. Every good inventor plans before he creates!" The teacher says. I quickly get some paper and start drawing. Maybe I should make a gift for my new partner, I believe this is the only class with permanent partners. I should make an wooden airplane, it needs a good color. I wonder what color it should be, I should ask her.

Your POV-
I felt happy that he thought my name was pretty.  I quickly draw a little design, not noticing I made a small two-tailed fox figure.
I blushed as it was obviously based on Tails.
"What's your favorite color?" Asked Tails.

"Oh, (F/C)." I quickly respond. He nods and jots some notes on his paper. "Why'd you ask for my favorite color?" I ask.

"So, I, uh, could choose a color for my craft." He worriedly says. I look at his paper and notice him drawing an airplane with some notes on the side 'Special gift, make it blue' it read.

"Who ya making the craft for?" I ask somewhat hoping it wasn't for a girl. Wait, am I really jealous? As soon as Tails heard what I said he immediately responded with

"For, uh, someone special obviously!" He almost shouts.  The bell rings meaning class was over.
-
A couple of weeks had passed and in that time I really gotten to know Tails, what he liked, where he lived, all that stuff.

Another day in school had passed and I had to do an advanced crafts project with Tails. After school. Tails had walked me to his house.

Once we got there, Tails led me to his room, this was the first time I've been in here. He had told me his parents weren't here, so we could work all day. The walls were blue and covered with flight show posters. There were lots of little airplane crafts around the place, some very detailed, some very colorful, all types of airplanes. "Nice room, Tails!" I complimented. Tails thanked me and we got straight to work.