Chapter 5

It didn't take us long to get to the pack house. Alpha Cole likes everyone close together just incase there's an attack, or an urgent pack meeting.

When we pulled up to the pack house, Alpha Cole was running outside and he engulfed me in a hug.

"I heard what happened, I'm so sorry it's happening but you remember what I told you right? You need to go back, it's your family too, even if they haven't treated you like it." he said.

"It's ok, and i understand." I said with tears in my eyes...but they won't fall, they haven't since the day my parents sent me away.

"Damn, I'm going to be loosing my best fighter..." Alpha Cole said with a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Ouch, that hurt!!!" Sean, Max, Tony, Nathan, and Flynn said at the same time.

"Oh shut up, you know she could kick your ass any day." Alpha Cole said with amusement.

"Haha, I kicked Tony's ass last night...it was so funny." I said while laughing.

All the guys except Tony started laughing, while he just turned as red as a tomato. Alpha Cole had a huge smile on his face, but he wasn't laughing...he wanted to spare Tony some part of his manhood.

"Shut up...it's not funny...: Tony mumbled, which just made me laugh even harder.

"Anyways, what time do you leave???" Alpha Cole asked.

"Well my flight is at 9:30, so I'll probably be leaving me house at around 7ish." I said while thinking.

"Well that's in 3 hours so you might want to get your butt home and finish your packing because knowing you, you did a little bit so that your aunt wont yell at you for not packing...so get going and call us when you get to your parents house. We will be seeing you very soon, I'll miss you little sister." And with that said, he pulled me into a huge hug and kissed my forehead.

"Ok, I will and how bout, I call you guys at 11:30 and I'll talk to you all at once, so be here ok???" I asked.

"Ya, that's fine with me. I'll have all your friends here so we can talk to you. Bye, love ya Alex." Alpha Cole said.

"Love ya too big brother." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and hurried off to the range rover and got in. We drove back to my aunts house.

Once there, I hopped out of the car, but not before giving all the guys a kiss on the cheek and telling them to be at my house at 6:55 so that we can all go to the airport together. They promised that they will be here and gave me a kiss on the cheek in return.

I went to my front door and continued my packing. I started thinking about my family, who I haven't seen in 10 years. I wonder what they'll be like, if they'll like me, if they'll remember me...

Oh well, I guess I'll find out in a couple of hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment, vote, read, love :) haha