Chapter 18

Alexis POV

Everytime I saw Alec, he was blushing. It was so cute that my big brother finally found his mate...I am surprised that it's a guy though. I always thought since my other brothers were players, except Addison, he was too, but I guess not.

"Hey Alec!!!" I yelled when I saw him.

He looked up to see who called him. He saw it was me and started heading over to me to see what I wanted.

"Ya Alexis???" He said.

I groaned, "Call me Alex, I like that name much better than Alexis." I said with a smile.

He smiled back, "Ok, ALEX, what do ya need???" He asked.

I smiled again and said, "Well, I figured that I would go to the gym today to see if there are any big contestants, maybe you'd like to bring Duke along???"

His smiled grew until it was almost reaching his eyes, "Really??? You want him there?!?! That's amazing!!! He actually was telling me that he heard that Lupo was going to fight tonight and asked if I wanted to go with him...having you approve is just so much better!!!" He said with a few tears in his eyes.

"As long as he doesn't try to fight me, we won't have a problem...also, he better not hurt you again because I swear if he does, I will rip his balls off and force him to eat them." I said with a completely serious face.

He nodded and quickly whipped out his phone to text, I'm guessing Duke, that he's going to definetely go tonight and that he better not try to fight Lupobecause she will be seriously pissed off...I hate fighting family.

"So, your definietely going tonight???" I asked.

He nodded.

"Good, then I'm going to tell him the same warning that I told you. He hurts you in any way, shape, or form...and I will rip his balls off and forced feed them to him." I said again with a serious face.

He nodded again.

"Alrighty then, well we better get to class, it started about 20 minutes ago but you could always tell the teachers that you were with Lupo and if they would like to talk to them they are more than willing to get their ass kicked. They better not say anything alrght, text me if anything comes up." I said.

He nodded once more, gave me a quick hug, then ran off in, what I'm hopeing, is the direction of his next class.

Well, I better be stepping up my game a bit more, I have to make sure this threat is seen all the way through.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alecs POV

I ran off in the direction of my class after my talk with Alexis...I mean Alex...slowed down to a walk, and walked into class.

"Mr. Hayes, I hope you know, you are 20 minutes late for class...what is your excuse???" The teacher asked.

"Well, I was with Lupo. We were talking about the fight tonight and they were telling me a few more details about the fight that I actually need to tell Duke. So if you could excuse us for a minute, we will be right back." I said with a smirk.

I walked over to Duke, grabbed him by the upper arm, and walked him out of the class.

"What are you doing...you're just going to get yourself in trouble. I don't want you to get in trouble." Duke said in a whisper with concern in his eyes.

I smiles slightly.

"Well, Lupo told me to tell you that we have to go tonight and that she approves of you. She promised not to hurt you unless you hurt me. She's so protective of her brothers it's kind of hillarious. Usually the brothers protect the sister but she ends all of our fights and she protects us like no other." I said rambling a bit.

He covered my mouth with his hand and leaned closer to me.

"I will never hurt you again. You're my mate and I want you and only you. You're my life and I don't want you to go away anytime soon. Hell, you're never leaving me...I wouldn't be able to stand it." He said, whispering in my ear.

I shivered from delight at the way he was able to get me so hard so fucking fast. It's just not fair. Well, I'd better do the same to him.

I flipped us around so he was pressed against the lockers. I put my hand to his mouth to stop any protests and pushed my hips against his forming bludge since I'm shorter than him.

"Don't you ever think, that I'm going to leave you. You're stuck with me wheither you like it or not. You're my life and nothing could ever change that." I whispered in his ear.

He shivered and his buldge grew a bit bigger. I pulled away quickly right as he started struggling to get a hold of me. I knew that if he did, we were going home and not coming back today.

I walked into the classroom and sat at my desk while Duke came in a second later. He narrowed his eyes at me while mouthing that payback is going to be a bitch.

I did get a little frightened at what his payback could be and all of a sudden, naughty pictures of us together ran through my mind. I groaned and put my head down. I heard laughing and knew it was my mate so I turned around and stuck my tounge out at him.

"What are you, 5???" He asked.

"Nope, I'm actually 17 but I sometimes act like a 5 year old when I hear or see someone being a butthead." I said in all seriousness.

He laughed a bit more and I turned around to pay attention to the class.

I saw a piece of paper land on my desk and I turned around to see Duke motioning with his hands that I should open it and read it.

I opened the note and saw what was written there.

-Want the details of tonight???-

I simply wrote back yes then threw it at him.

A few minutes later, another piece of paper landed on my desk and I opened it to see what it said.

-Well, tonight is our first date so dress to go to a fight. We are going out to dinner so just stay in the same clothes and then I have a surprise for you.-

I looked shocked. I turned around and mouthes, surprise???

He nodded and turned back around for the rest of the class period.

I couldn't listen to the teacher though, I was thinking about how I am going to have my very first date, and he said surprise...should I be worried??? Nahhh, what's the worst that could happen.