Chapter 24

4 1/2 years later:

Alexis POV:

"I swear to all that is holy, that if you don't give me my hoodie back right now Colton and Grant, you will be in serious trouble!" I screamed to my 4 year old twin sons. They were currently running around the pack house with m hoodie in their little devilish hands. 

"Damian, get my hoodie back from them! We need to go out to the store!" I screamed to my husband and mate, Damian. He looked over to me and started laughing while putting out his hand for the hoodie. You know what they did, they fucking just put the hoodie in his hand and ran to hug him.

"We love you daddy, don't get mad." They said syncronized. I huffed and looked towards the living room where the triplets and other twins where playing. Yup, we have 7 kids. There's Colton and Grant who are 4, they have dark brown hair and green eyes. There's Logan, Max, and Jacob who are 3 and have black hair and green/blue eyes, and then the last set of twins which is Jayden and Shia who are 2 who have black hair and blue eyes. Shia is the only girl in our group of kids and the boys are already protective of her. There is always at least one of the boys around her at all times, even Jayden hates to be away from her for very long, like during nap time, they share the bed or couch or where ever they want to nap.

"Damian, are you almost ready to go?!?!" I yelled as I tugged on my hoodie over my jeans and his t shirt which is stole this morning.

"My shirt does look good on you, baby. Ya, I'm ready to go, who is watching the kids?" He asked.

I smirked and looked towards the stairs.

"Alec! Duke! Get down here, please!" I yelled towards the stairs.

"What do you want? We were sleeping." Duke said while rubbing his eyes with a tired Alec leaning against him.

"You have to watch the kids while we are gone, have fun." I say as I pull Damian out the door and towards my motorcycle. I couldn't bare to part with it so I kept it for when my kids are older and want to practice riding.

"Alright." I heard Alec shout out to Damian and I.

"Well, my mate, we are all alone now. Do you really want to go to the store or would you like to get a hotel room for a few hours?" Damian asked while wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck next to my claim mark. Damian had claimed me the first night he possibly could which was the night of Duke's pack doctor visit. Thank god werewolf pregnancy only lasted 5-6 months or else I would be screwed. 

"Nah, we really need to get more food, those boys and girl of ours can really eat their weight." I said while climbing onto the front while Damian climbed on back and wrapped his arms around me to grab the handles.

"Ok." He said defeatedly.

"Later." I said then turned around before anything could happen.

"Ok." He said more enthusiastically.

We then rode off towards the store to buy our family their 100 lbs. of food. Got to love werewolves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is now officially done. If you want to read my next story, it should be up soonish. Thanks for reading.