Chapter 23

So, I've decided that either this or the next chapter will be the final chapter...I'll be started on a different book/story then...you have all been amazing readers and I've loved writing for  everyone. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis POV

I woke up to a knock on the front door. Stupid werewolf hearing.

I opened the door and was shocked to see Due standing on my doorstep crying. He looked up, burst into more tears and ran to hug me.

"Hey, what's wrong Duke???" I asked softly.

"Alec...said that...he doesn't want...to be my...m...mate anymore!!!" I said while bursting into a whole new set of tears.

I stiffened and pulled back a bit to look at him. 

"What?!?! Why would he say such a stupid fucking thing!!! I'm going to fucking kick his ass!!!" I yelled while shaking. I could feel my wolf trying to push through to teach someone a lesson...even if they are my brother.

"I don't know!!! He just came up to me, told me he loves me, then he said that he regects me and that he could never love another guy like that. What did I do wrong?!?!" I yelled while crying.

"I don't know but I'm gonna find him and get an answer for you, you deserve to know." I said while pulled back completely and walking around the house grabbing my shoes, keys, and jacket.

"You can stay here if you'd like, I'm going to go find him and set him straight." I said. He nodded and walked up the stairs to my room to go lay down. 

Once I heard my door close and him lay down on my bed, I ran out of the house, jumped on my bike and flew towards the woods where I knew I'd find Alec...he goes to a waterfall/clearing to think.

I stopped and parked. I started walking towards the waterfall and stopped when I saw Alec and 2 guys that didn't have good vibes coming off of them. I hid behind a tree and listened into their conversation.

"So you did what we told you right???" Asshole 1 asked.

"Ya." Alec said while dropping his head in sadness.

"Good, then nothing will happen to Duke." Asshole 2 said.

I was confused, Alec regected Duke to protect him??? 

"You know, maybe we could just take your little sister...she's a hot fucking piece of ass. I'd like to fuck her." Asshole 1 said.

"Don't you fucking touch her!!!" Alec said.

"You've already ruined part of my life!!! Don't you dare take her!!! I'll fucking kill you!!!" Alec said whole shaking.

"Calm down pup, it's not your decision to make. Maybe we'll take you and make a deal. Her for you." Asshole 2 said.

I decided to make my appearance now.

"You're not gonna fucking touch me orelse I'll kill you myself." I said while walking over to my brothers side.

The 2 assholes started to laugh. 

"Like a little thing like you could take us!!!" Asshole 1 said, still laughing.

"Have you really not checked out my profile." I said.

"No, why would we have to?!?!" Asshole 2 asked.

"I would get her mad if I were you. Duke's probably talked to her already and now she's pissed. Don't make her even more pissed off orelse you'll be in deep shit with your boss." Alec said.