Chapter 6

Addisons POV

I found out yesterday that my sister is finally going to be coming home. I haven't seen her in 10 years, do you understand how difficult it had been to let Alexis go when my brothers and I were 7 and she was 6??? It was so hard because she was one of our favorite people, my brothers and I absolutely adored her.

Well I guess I'll be seeing her soon and she's going to be moving into the pack house. When I was 16, my dad was very badly injured by a rogue, and had died...I became the Alpha that day after I killed the rogue. I'm told Aunt Lizzie that Alexis needed to come home, and that maybe she could bring a bit of sunshine to our mothers eyes, because right now...she's walking around like half of her died...which I guess did happen since her mate died and I heard that that is the worst pain that can happen to a person.

I had found my mate not long after I became Alpha...her name's Desteny and she's the sister of the Alpha of the Hale pack...our enemy. He know hates my pack even more because I "stole" his family away from him...she could go back whenever she wanted to, but she was banished until further notice. I guess it's ok though for me because she spends lots of time with me. Everyone loves her, she's sweet and loveable and I'm pretty sure Alexis will approve.

Oh crap, Alexis...I wonder if she's gonna like us, is she gonna like the pack, will she want to move back, does she have a choice??? She probably wont go back to the pack she's in right now, the Alpha of the Johnson pack is rutheless and brutal. He only loves his mate, Sarah, and a few of the pack members who he is close to. I heard one of them is the best fighter in the pack but he's moving back to his home somewhere else. Well, I think it's a he at least...nah it has to be, women can't fight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis POV

Well I am now packed, and eating dinner. It's 6:54 and the guys should be here in a min...oh there they are now, and right on time, I thought as the clock struck 6:55.

DING DONG!!!
"I'll get it, it's the guys!!!" I screamed up to Aunt Lizzie.

I opened the door and was engulfed into a hug almost imediately, that was before a pair of feminine arms wrapped around me neck and pulled me into their chest. I looked up and saw Sarah there, and Alpha Cole was standing behind her sheepishly smiling and looking sorry for me.

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!" Sarah screamed into my ear and she cried.

"Awwww, shhhh...it's ok, I'll be visiting you guys, I can't stay away from my Colorado family." I said while trying to calm Sarah.

"Ok, you promise???" She asked with her puppy dog eyes, or I should say wolf eyes.

I nodded and she hugged me tightly before moving back to Alpha Cole's side. He looked like he was debating something.

"Awwww come give me another hug big brothe." I said with a huge smile.

He smiled really big before giving me a huge hug and kissing my forehead.

"We better be seeing you soon, got it missy???" He said with a huge smile.

"Yes sir, Alpha Cole sir." I said with a big smile.

"Well lets get you to the airport, I've got your luggage, as do the other guys, just go get your aunt and we can head out to the limo." Alpha Cole said before leading everyone outside to get outside.

"AUNT LIZZIE!!! LET'S GO, WE ARE LEAVING!!!" I screamed up the stairs. I heard all the guys and Sarah laughing, which made me smile a big bigger. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my aunt ran down the stairs grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside and into the limo.

There were no more seats so I looked at all the guys and smirked. They looked scared for a second before they all grabbed pillows from behind their backs and placing them on their laps. I took a big leap and landed on all their laps, with my head in Flynn's, my back in Tony's, my butt in Nathan's, my legs in Sean's, and my feet in Max's. They all laughed and smiled at me. I talked with everyone the whole way there and when we got out, everyone went into the airport with me.

Girls and guys were looking at all of us in interest. The guys all thought Sarah, Auny Lizzie and I were hot and the girls all thought Alpha Cole, Tony, Nathan, Sean, Flynn, and Max were hot. It was pretty amusing, especially when one of the guys started hitting on me and all of the guys got really protective and almost started a fight. I had to put my arms around their waists and give them a bit of comfort. I walked up to the guy, looked him straight in the eyes and what I saw shocked me.

He was a wolf...but not one from Colorado it seems since Alpha Cole is the Alpha of all of Colorado. Well seems I have to teach him a lesson. I walked straight up to him and kicked him the balls and while he was going down, I kneed him in the nose which caused blood to gush for a few seconds before going away.

"OW you bitch!!! Fine, all you had to say was no!!!" He said before walking off.

I smiled and we all walked over to security. This will be the last time I will be seeing them for a while. I pulled them all into huge hugs and walked through security with tears in my eyes...but they didn't fall...I will see them soon, I have to.