Chapter 7

Alexis POV

I got on the plane, sat in my seat, and turned on my ipod so that I could listen to some music on the ride to Arizona. I felt a presence next to me and saw a kind elderly man sitting with me smiling at an elderly lady across the aisle from us. He turned towards us and smiled at me.

"Is that your wife???" I asked.

"Yup, been with her for a near 56 years now. We're going to visit some family before our anniversary." He said and you could clearly see the love he has for this woman in his eyes.

"Why aren't you sitting together???" I asked.

"Well, there were 3 seats left, 2 across the aisle from each other and one in the very back. We figured sitting near each other is better than sitting farther away from each other." He said.

"Would you like to sit with your wife, I could always switch seats with her and you can be with her." I said.

"Oh, that's ok, we will be next to each other very soon." He said, but in his eyes he wanted to be with his wife.

I stood up and offered to switch seats with her so that she could sit with her husband, and she agreed right away. She made her way over to sit with him, and the man mouthed a thank you which I returned with a your welcome.

I looked down at the guy that I was sharing a seat with and frowned when I saw a girl about my age. She had fake blonde hair, fake boobs, fake nose, her clothes were too tight and short, she had huge high heels on, and makeup was caked on her face. She was chewing gum really abnoxiously and texting on her iphone.

I sat in the seat and put in my earbuds to listen to music. 10 minutes later a flight attendent came by and asked her to put her phone away. The chick just scoffed and kept texting, so the flight attendent asked again and told her the reason, which started this huge argument. I got so fed up with it I just turned to her and said, "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IF YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE AWAY, I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!!"

The chick looked so scared, she looked about ready to wet herself. The flight attendent shot me a small grateful smile and continued along to tell another person to put their phone away. They looked at me, and got so scared that the about threw their phone into their bag. The elder couple I was talking to were laughing at them, at least they thought it was funny.

I put my earbuds in and fell asleep. I woke up when the flight attendent told me that we were in Arizona and that we were about to land.

Crap, I'm about to see my family.