Chapter 17

Alecs POV

When I woke up in morning, I had this feeling that something was going to happen...I don't know what it was.

Lately I've been having this dream...about a guy. Yup, I'm gay, but none of my family knows. I bet they wouldn't want anything to do with a gay family member. I've drawn pictures of him every morning and this morning wasn't an exception.

I grabbed my pencil and sat at my desk to start drawing him, I was almost done when I heard a gasp and saw Alexis standing there. She was just staring at him knowingly.

"I've seen him before...who is he??? She said.

"I don't know, and where have you seen him?!?!" I asked. I needed to find him.

"I don't know, school maybe...hey maybe he's one of Damians brothers." She said with an amusing smile.

"You know, that would explain why his name starts with a D and why he has black hair." He said in awe.

"I was joking but what's his name???" I asked.

"I don't know all my wolf will tell me if that I need to find someone whose name starts with a D." He said frustrated.

"Well, get ready for school, you're driving me." She said and started heading out.

"Why?!?!" I asked.

"Well, I had a problem with my motorcycle and I need to fix it after school, and your the only one still home...so you're driving me...and hurry up, you have 10 minutes before we need to head out." She said.

Shit, if my mate goes to my school, I need to get ready and look good!!! Damn, I hope he's there today, I feel like I'm going to see him.

After 10 minutes, I was finally ready in an outfit I figured would look good. I got that confirmation when I walked into the kitchen and Alexis dropped her jaw in awe.

"Damn, you look good!!! Your mate is a lucky guy." She said with a smile.

I blushed and mumbled a thanks. She laughed and we grabbed our backpacks heading towards my car.

Once at school, Alexis hugged me and said thanks. I heard a growl and looked around...I caught the most heavenly scent...mmmm, so good. I looked around for where the scent was coming from and saw the guy of my dreams, literally.

He was staring at me, he looked mad but I couldn't tell why...ohhhhh, he probably thought I was with Alexis...ew!!!

I started heading over to him but he looked around, found the closest slut he could find, and started making out with her. I was heartbroken.

"You bastard." I whispered, knowing he could hear me.

I ran then, I ran for my car and only stopped when Alexis came up to me and asked what was wrong. I was about to cry so I asked if she could take me home, she nodded right away. She led me off towards my car, opened it, and helped me inside. Once inside I started bawling my eyes out. I looked out the window and saw my mate staring at me heartbroken.

"You bastard." I whispered again. "I never want to see you again." I said this time only a bit louder.

He looked even worse...good.

Alexis got in then and started driving. Once home I ran up to my room and ripped up all the pictures I drew of him. Alexis was standing at the door with a knowing smile.

"You found him, what happened???" She asked.

"He saw me and you hugging, growled, I found him looking at me, then he grabbed the closest fucking slut he could find and started making out with her right infront of me!!!" I said and a whole new set of tears erupted and spilled down my face.