Chapter 15

Alexis POV

Fuck, how could my own mate say that to me?!?! I think that's the part thar hurts the worst is that he literally yelled at me to move my fucking ass all because I was sitting in a seat. Fuck, now I really want to blow off some steam, I wonder where the MMA gym is here...I'll find it, I need to kick someones ass.

I called Coach Rick to find out where it is.

ring...ring...ring..."Hello???" he said.

"Hey Coach Rick, it's Alex...can you tell me where the MMA gym in Tucson is???" I asked with the nicest voice I could muster up at the time.

"Ya, It's......" Coach Rick said.

"Alright thanks and I'll tell you how the gym is tomorrow." I said.

"You better. Bye." He said then he hung up.

I put my phone back into my pocket and thought for a second...I wonder what my wolf will look like when my mate marks me. (female werewolves don't change until their mate bites them, but males change at 14). I wonder what my mate's werewolf looks like...I bet he's really big and he's probably black...

"Hey Alex!!!" Flynn said as he and Tony ran up to me.

"What???" I said a bit more harsh then I thought but whatever, they're used to it.

"Let's go to the gym at 6:30 tonight, you can kick someones ass." Tony said while trying to persuade me.

"Ha, I already called Coach Rick and told him that I'm going tonight, you don't need to try to persuade me." I said with a smile.

"Alright, let's get home, we don't need to stay here any longer." Flynn said with a smile.

I walked over to my bike and got on...the guys got into one car and started driving behind me towards my house. I went into the house with the guys and I was surprised to see my mom standing there with a bottle of pills that she was popping like it was candy.

"MOM!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" I screamed.

She jumped about a foot in the air and dropped the bottle and ran upstairs.

I ran up the stairs after her and caught her before she could run into her room and lock the door...not that it would stop me, I am a werewolf after all even if I can't change yet.

I brought her back down stairs were the guys were cleaning up the pills and throwing them all down the sink. I sat her down into a chair and asked the guys to leave so we could talk. They nodded and walked upstairs, probably into my room.

"You better not touch my stuff!!!" I yelled up to them.

I focused my attention back on my guilty looking mom instead of waiting for their reply.

"Why??? Why would you do that???" I asked with tears in my eyes...but they won't fall.

"I'm tired of living without my mate...he's dead and I should be dead right with him. He didn't deserve this and I don't deserve the pain that happens whenever someone mentions a mate. Addison has his mate, why do I need to stick around, I'm just a waste of space." She said while crying and looking into her lap...she wouldn't look me in the eyes.

I brought her chin up and looked her in the eyes, "You don't deserve to die either and you could never be a waste of space. I don't understand the whole mate pain and I won't try to because I know it would hurt...but you need to understand this. That was my dad, I didn't get to go to his funeral because I didn't know if my own family would want me because they never called to check up on me and I honestly thought you all didn't care. I'm wrong though, everyone cares for me so much more than I could ever imagine, especially my mom. You are one of the most important person in my life, and I can't imagine a life without you. Please don't take your life for him, keep your life for me." With that said I ran to the bathroom and I almost cried...but they wouldn't come out of my eyes. I went into the kitchen to see my mom walking into her bedroom. I waited until I heard her door close before I walked upstairs and into my room.