Beginning

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW- I WROTE THIS BOOK A LONG TIME AGO, AND MY WRITING STYLE, GRAMMAR AND SPEECH IS INCORRECT, so just FYI, I improved a lot within writing in the past  4 years.

Frisk-18-
I walked through the frosty woods, shivering in cold. My lips remained shut and purple as my arms crossed one another.
The ice beneath my frozen feet began to crack.
Vision was all but clear...
All of a sudden, a slight sound of a breaking stick behind me went off. All was quiet after that...
I kept on walking until I met an unfamiliar little wooden bridge, with blood splattered on the bottom of it.
Nothing happened. I then heard the crunching of foot steps getting closer and closer.
" human, don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand. ." The voice commanded sharply. Turning around, the shadow, appeared to be a small monster in front of me.
" come on pal...don't be scared.." the voice assured holding out their hand to shake mine.
I let out a painful sigh and reached out to shake it.
ZZZZZZPPPH
My body came into shock. My weight seemed to much to carry. All was white until it cleared up again.
A sharp pain oozed through my body as I screeched falling to the ground violently.
" haha, the old buzzer in the hand trick, always works." The voice called out, evilly.
" I'm sans, sans the skeleton." He introduced putting his hands in his pockets again.
I stayed quiet and got up, slowly recovering. 
" I'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now, but y'know I don't really care about capturing anyone." He admitted giving me an evil smirk. " now my brother, papyrus, he's a human killing FANATIC, actually I think that's him over there."
He explained, " I have an idea, how about you go right through these bars, yeah, my boss made it too wide to stop anyone."
He grabbed my wrist, tightly and pulled me toward a bigger opening.
" quick, behind that conveniently shaped lamp." He commanded as I began to confusingly walk behind it. Weird, it was just my size...
       " sup boss." Sans greeted as a taller skeleton in the name of papyrus walked in front. " SANS, YOU PATHETIC LAZY ASS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE WATCH FOR HUMANS!" Papyrus scolded, stomping one foot against the icy ground. " yeah, sorry boss, but if you look behind that lamp over there, maybe it would help." He said. What was he doing? Trying to get me killed, like everyone else in this world?
Frightened I carefully looked around for an escape. I was surprised on how the two skeletons didn't see me at all. As I snuck around the corner, the sound of papyrus and sans faded into the cold silent with only my breathing once again.
       As I kept on doing what I was doing, I felt a large slender hand, tightly crawl around my neck and bring me back.
  It was sans. How did he find me? But there was no time for questioning, his face blown with anger. Scared with fear, I cried out.

But nobody came. 

sans would not stop. He began to bite on my neck as I Screamed in pain and shock but soon, the blood from my neck made it to the floor.
" hah, see this is why, we face our problems pet." Sans grumbled. Soon, I couldn't really see anything after that, Just my life slowly fading away.
   Touching the frosty floor. I felt something. Beneath me.
2\100 HP
but as he hit me that one last time. My heart shattered into what seemed billions of piece
And there I was, at the entrance of the quiet forest, all over again.